Chapter 38

The little emperor seemed to be crying fiercely by himself, and Nie Rong was a little at a loss when he realized this.

    Even he himself didn't know why he was suddenly angry just now, so he could only clumsily move those bland dishes to Tangxi.

    Silently let him eat.

    Tangxi sniffed, and obediently ate those dishes.

    Seeing such an obedient little emperor Nie Rong softened his heart a little.

    After a meal, the atmosphere between the two of them inexplicably eased a lot.

    After dinner, Nie Rong wanted to stay behind him, but it took Tang Xi a lot of effort to drive him away.

    Tang Xi took a breath, why did he feel that the shit-shoveling officers in this world were even more shameless.

    [1551, I think the shit-shoveling officer is more clingy. ]

    1551 expressed that he did not accept this bowl of dog food and kicked it over!

    Because of the lack of entertainment in ancient times, he pestered the system to buy him a movie to watch, lay on the cat system and played for several hours, explaining what decadence is.

    The time for playing games and watching movies became very fast, and soon it was time for the banquet.

    Tang Xi was mentally prepared this time, not to touch any drop of wine at the banquet.

    Fortunately, the shit-shoveling officer took him back to the room last time, otherwise he might turn back into a cat in front of everyone, this time we must avoid this possibility.

    Zhuangyuan Lang walked slowly under the notice of the eunuch, and he looked very discouraged in red and black hair.

    Tangxi had the natural curiosity of a cat, and everyone looked at Zhuangyuan Lang, and he was no exception. He craned his neck to look secretly, with sparkling curiosity in his eyes.

    Ye Baishang felt that pure curiosity among the many suspicious or scrutinizing eyes, he raised his head sharply, and met the little emperor's eyes at a glance.

    The little emperor was taken aback when he found out, and immediately withdrew his gaze and sat upright, trying to pretend nothing happened.

    It's like a naughty kitten that behaves well when caught.

    Ye Baishang did not expect the emperor to be so young, he looked as old as his sixteen-year-old brother.

    Originally, he was a little dissatisfied with the emperor who didn't show up in the palace examination, but this dissatisfaction dissipated with the glance just now, as if he saw his naughty younger brother.

    He came from a poor family, and went to the imperial city alone in order to fulfill his ambitions. Although his brother and mother sent someone to meet him on the day he was elected, they hadn't seen each other for a long time. Seeing the little emperor at first glance, he felt a sense of kindness. .

    And this little emperor looks even more well-behaved than his brother who hates cats and dogs.

    Tangxi didn't know what the original protagonist Shou was thinking about, he almost collapsed just now, this time he didn't dare to look around, so he just sat on the main seat with his little chin raised and looked like I was very aggressive and arrogant.

    1551: ...Should I remind the host of the fact that he doesn't look fierce at all.

    Not only is he not fierce, he even looks very good-natured.