Chapter 52

"Nie Rong, I'm sleepy." Tang Xi lost his temper softly, his eyes still half closed.

    He didn't open his eyes until he felt the surrounding atmosphere suddenly become terrifying.

    He saw Ji Fuqing with a calm face.

    "Who is Nie Rong?" Ji Fuqing's eyes became sharp, and he put down the little ghost he was carrying.

    Xiao Shigui also realized that he had called the wrong name and recognized the wrong person, so he looked down at his toes and said nothing.

    A look of being murdered.

    Ji Fuqing rubbed his brows, and suppressed the inexplicable anger: "Let's go, I'll take you to Changqing Campus." The

    little ghost was also a human being before he became a ghost, and it's normal to have a close friend before he was alive.

    Now that he has become his shikigami, he has to follow him wholeheartedly, so what, he will never have the opportunity to contact him again.

    Having figured it out, Ji Fuqing's expression eased a little, and he made a decision for this silly little ghost who didn't understand anything.

    In this way, ordinary people can also see him and will not be hurt by the sun.

    That tactic is very old and is only allowed to be used on Shiki.

    Tang Xi watched his body being injected with a wave of energy, and the incorporeal body gradually turned into a real one, he stretched out his hand and shook it strangely.

    After playing alone for a while, it seemed that the shit shovel officer didn't seem to be angry, so he raised his head cautiously, and asked in a low voice: "Can I eat?"

The previous villains have never criticized him in terms of eating.

    But since he came to this world, he hasn't eaten, not for dinner, not for breakfast, and it's already afternoon and not for lunch.

    Ji Fuqing paused, since he became a celestial master, he didn't need to eat food anymore, and Tangxi didn't need food as a ghost, so he didn't think about it at all.

    When Tangxi saw him like this, he knew that he was not prepared, and immediately lowered his eyes in disappointment.

    Ji Fuqing walked in front, even if he didn't look back, he could feel Xiao Shigui's depression.

    squeamish.

    Weak and difficult to coax.

    Even though he thought so, he still said lightly: "I will offer incense to you if you do well."

    Tang Xi was dumbfounded, what does it mean to do well?

    Is it to go to school for an exam, and if you do well in the exam, will you be able to eat delicious food?

    Should I still send him to study?

    1551: Heh, innocent kitten.

    Confused about this matter, Tang Xi even forgot to ask what offering incense meant.

    Wearing a black suit, Ji Ziang stood beside the expensive car and waited. When he saw Ji Fuqing coming out, he bent down to say hello.

    Looking at him with eyes full of respect.

    He didn't expect that he would be summoned twice, and he couldn't get any more excited.

    Tangxi looked curiously at Gong, the original protagonist of this world. He didn't look very old, but he already looked like a reliable elite, which was a bit different from the casual youth who had a quick glimpse that day.