Chapter 23 Professor

The talented but autistic little researcher is the role Tangxi will play this time.

    【This is the rich character you mentioned? 】Tangxi got up from the ground with an expression of disbelief.

    Don't forget to question the system.

    1551: [Yes, his parents passed away two years ago, and they left a lot of money to the original owner, and you are a researcher, so you are not short of money. ]

    [The point is not this, the original owner's character design does not allow me to spend this money at all! ] When Tang Xi thought that he wanted a world where he could not eat small cakes and meat, his heart ached.

    Not even a cup of milk tea.

    The original owner is a child with autism tendencies, what to eat every day is predetermined, it is impossible to take the initiative to eat other things.

    When God closes the door for you, he will leave a window for you. The original owner is not just a simple autistic child, he is also a genius.

    A genius who was hired by an authoritative research institute just after turning eighteen.

    He was originally an amazing young man, but because of his autism, he had a very low sense of existence after being hired. He didn't deal with people, and he even did experiments by himself.

    The parents of the original owner are wealthy businessmen, and they paved the way for him after accepting the autism of the original owner. This is why the original owner can not join any team in the laboratory, and still get paid for working behind closed doors.

    Tangxi sighed, he is really a man with ill-fated fate.

    In fact, with the unremitting efforts of the original owner's parents, his autism has improved a lot, but the poor couple died in a plane crash a year ago, and the original owner's autism suddenly became serious again.

    Like shellfish, external damage closes the bulky shell again.

    Leave no light in your own world.

    Tangxi managed to catch her breath, and immediately went to look in the mirror.

    In the mirror, the delicate-looking young man looked at himself innocently, with a pair of cat eyes with a bit of a dazed indifference to world affairs.

    [Why do you look exactly like me? ]

    Tang Xi lowered her head and touched it, and found that it was her own body.

    1551, who was feeling guilty, immediately explained eagerly: [Because the original owner should die three years later in the original plot, we can't forcefully squeeze his soul away, we have already sent him to another world, a world that is more suitable for him , so let you wear it. 】

    By the way, even the name was changed for better substitution.

    【That's good. ]

    Tangxi was a little curious: 【Why did the original owner die three years later? ]

    He only accepted the existing memory of the original owner, and the plot and so on had to wait until he met the villain or the protagonist before being transmitted.

    1551 was sweating wildly in places he couldn't see: [stomach trouble. ]

    ? ? ?

    Tangxi suddenly understood the reason for the cramping in her stomach just now.