Chapter 60

The fur covered his blushing, Tangxi meowed softly.

    The little tail half-wrapped the man's wrist obediently, in a gesture of complete trust and dependence.

    Bai Qiaosheng was stunned for a while, and he didn't realize it until he was far away, suppressing the inexplicable loss in his heart and chasing after him.

    By the way, Ji Ziang agreed to start a live broadcast.

    In a few words, he avoided the trivial and explained the previous situation of the matter.

    The audience in the live broadcast room only knew that he was going to talk to the principal of a certain school to talk about the abandoned teaching building during the live broadcast that day.

    Very few supernatural anchors do this, and some viewers want to quit after watching Shanlu for a while and find it boring.

    A sudden gust of wind blew, and Bai Qiaosheng subconsciously raised his arm to block it. The live broadcast camera shook and caught Ji Fuqing.

    As soon as this face appeared in the mirror, even if it was only for less than two minutes, the barrage exploded.

    Ji Fuqing hugged the cat, and the obvious sense of alienation on his body was weakened, like a fairy who had stepped down from the altar, with an irresistible charm.

    Someone with a quick hand in the live broadcast room has already posted a screenshot on the Internet.

    Barrage: Ahhh Ah Wei is dead! Handsome guy and cat, this combination is too perfect!

    Barrage: Isn't this cat the one that the anchor picked up in the abandoned Laozi that day?

    Barrage: Medic Blood Pack! handsome guy kill me! !

    Danmaku: Wait, don't any of you think that this handsome guy is the same person who hugged that beautiful boy that day?

    In the end, this barrage was drowned in the army of barrage, but his words still woke up many people. Those microscope girls compared the screenshots from that night, and they were almost sure to be the same person.

    Barrage: Woohoo, sure enough handsome guys play with handsome guys.

    Bai Qiaosheng realized that the situation was not going the right way, so he quickly cut the live broadcast camera to himself, talked about something off topic, and tried to bring it back to the topic.

    His face, which is usually invincible in the live broadcast, is still a little inferior compared to Ji Fuqing's shocking appearance just now, and most of the bullet screens are still begging him to pat the handsome guy just now.

    Just when Lexian Temple arrived, the young monk who practiced inside opened a small gap to watch them from the back door. He was first surprised by Ji Fuqing, the leader, before he declined politely.

    "My master is entertaining distinguished guests now, so I won't see any more guests today."

    After saying this, he was about to close the door.

    Tangxi meowed anxiously, and stretched out her little paws to try to pull the door open.

    Ji Fuqing stretched out his hand to hold his little furry paw and said in a low voice, "Nonsense, what if I get hurt?"

    While talking, a human-shaped piece of paper flew out from his body, and it stuck to the little monk's bald head without making a sound. .

    The little monk's eyesight turned back to broken in an instant, he smiled and changed his hand to open the door: "Everyone, please come in."