Chapter 53

The yin here is very heavy. It should be a very comfortable environment for a ghost like Tangxi, but he is wearing it. Even if he changes his body when he wears it to make him a ghost like the original owner, the essence is that cats cannot be normal. like a ghost.

    Afraid of cold and cloudy.

    Ji Fuqing has never seen such a delicate ghost before, he frowned: "Don't get too close to me."

    His original intention was that he was afraid that his aura would burn the little ghost, but when he saw the little ghost backed away with an aggrieved face He regretted it again.

    I want to catch him back and tie him by my side.

    Tangxi had never been refused by the shit-shoveling officer, and when she got angry, she stopped talking even if she felt uncomfortable, and just hung a few steps away from him.

    Ji Fuqing didn't realize the discomfort of the little ghost. In his consciousness, the ghost would feel uncomfortable when he was close to him. He should feel comfortable in this kind of abandoned building full of yin.

    But he could see the anger of the little ghost.

    After the ghost got angry, it was obvious that clusters of blue ghostly flames floated behind Tangxi.

    He himself didn't realize that there were a few little tails behind him.

    In this somewhat weird atmosphere, they walked to the highest floor of the teaching building, which was the classroom of the former senior three students.

    Ji Fuqing took him directly to Class 3 and 6 of Senior High School. Unlike other classrooms, the desks and chairs here were not neatly arranged. The desks and chairs in the middle were artificially pushed away, leaving a large space. The windows were wide open, and the light blue curtains were blown up by the wind.

    The equipment from more than ten years ago looks a little old. The ordinary blackboard and unpainted wooden tables and chairs are covered with a thick layer of dust.

    The chalk fell to the ground and was trampled into half powder.

    Tang Xi also found some books left behind by the students. The publication date on them was also a long time ago. The handwriting inside became blurred, and the owner's name could not be seen.

    Just strolling around like this, the courage that had grown out of anger just now deflated like an inflated balloon, and asked timidly, "What are we doing here?"

    Ji Fu said lightly: "Exorcise ghosts."

    Exorcise ghosts?

    Tang Xi blinked and blinked: "Then why can't I wait for you outside?"

    Wouldn't it be more in the way to drive ghosts with him?

    Ji Fuqing: "It's you who want to exorcise ghosts."

    Tangxi was down for ten seconds before he could digest what he meant.

    Not seeing Xiao Shigui's frightened expression, Ji Fuqing directly made a decision.

    A ball of golden light exploded from his hand, lighting up the entire teaching building.

    The classroom that was originally just gloomy and cold instantly became spooky.

    Tangxi's voice was almost crying: "I don't, I want to go back!"

    Ji Fuqing: "As my shikigami, I can't be so weak." Otherwise, I will be hurt by his aura.