Chapter 16

After waking up, Tangxi almost forgot what happened yesterday, he was taken down to have breakfast by He Wan, he licked two mouthfuls of goat's milk and one mouthful of dried fish on the dining table, he was very satisfied.

    Watching the kitty finish his breakfast, He Zhu put down his bitter black coffee and got up to go out.

    Tang Xi was still thinking about what kind of excuse he should use to not go to the company, but he was pleasantly surprised to find that today's villain had no intention of taking him out.

    With his clumsy acting skills, he pretended to be reluctant to give up and rubbed against He Fan.

    He Wan's acting skills are much better than him, and the expression on his face is the same as usual: "Stay at home obediently and don't run around."

    Tang Xi has no suspicion at all: "Meow meow." Hurry up and go out.

    The housekeeper followed He Wei's instructions and dutifully sent Tang Xi to the master bedroom after he left for work.

    Hearing the footsteps getting farther and farther away, Tang Xi slowly got up from the bed: "Meow." Let's go.

    If he doesn't go to school anymore, he is afraid that Ye Xiao will die in a hurry. If he asks to see his file to send warmth to his place, the false identity and address that the system made up for him will be exposed.

    After he yawned like a cat, he turned into a human form, with tears stained by sleepiness hanging from his pure and lustful eyes, and just like that, he walked openly into the tunnel connecting He Wan's room and the corner of the school, All of a sudden it disappeared.

    He and the system were careless, but neither of them noticed the few hidden spots in the room.

    As soon as she entered the classroom, Tangxi was warmly greeted by her classmates.

    Girls and boys all gathered around him, their eyes full of genuine worry.

    Regarding the matter of Tangxi and Shen Xiaoba, there are different opinions on the forums. No one really knows what happened, but they only heard that the two were admitted to the hospital for the same incident.

    Today, when Shen Chensi entered the school with a bandage on his forehead, it aroused heated discussions on the forum. Everyone was curious about what happened to the school bully and the transfer student.

    The students in Class 7 were very united, no one was reckless to gossip, but they all rushed over to ask about his "injury".

    Chen Ruili squeezed to the front by virtue of his size advantage, with self-blame in his eyes: "Are you okay?" He thought it was because he left Tangxi alone there that day in physical education class that caused this incident.

    "No, it's okay."

    Tangxi looked very small when he was stuck in the crowd, he was at a loss like a pitiful little animal, it made people want to pet him and coax him.

    Chen Yuxin's motherly love was immediately aroused. She was very popular among the girls, so she said in a loud voice: "Don't squeeze, Tangxi is injured, let him go over and sit down.

    " Backing away in a reasonable way, and still looking at him lovingly, the boy also backed away.

    Being stared at made her cheeks feel a little hot, Tang Xi hurried to her seat and sat down, as if she was about to be surrounded again in a second.