Chapter 64

Ji Fuqing gently wiped the blood and tears on his face, "Let's go, let's sleep here tonight."

    Tang Xi nodded obediently: "Oh."

    The room next door is exactly the same as the master bedroom at the murder scene. two worlds.

    Under Ji Fuqing's aura, it became bright and clean.

    Tang Xi happily flung herself on the seemingly soft bed.

    1551: [Silly cat, your task progress is stuck. 】

    That is to say, Ji Fuqing has never given up on those terrifying thoughts of being a villain.

    Tangxi shook the cat's ears: [But I don't think the shit-shoveling officer will release a million ghosts to destroy the world again. 】

    His eyes are clear, with undisguised trust in them.

    1551 hesitated to speak.

    "What are you thinking?" Ji Fuqing came to hug the cat cub.

    Tang Xi was hugged obediently: "It's nothing."

    He was a little absent-minded when talking to the system, and it seemed to outsiders that he was in a daze.

    Ji Fuqing's posture was intimate, but his words were cold: "Are you talking to something?"

    Tang Xi was startled.

    1551, who was playing games in his mind, was so frightened that he almost leaked electricity.

    This was the first time it was noticed since it was working, and it almost lost its voice, so it hurriedly reminded Tangxi not to expose it.

    Tangxi was already nervous, but being urged by it made her even more nervous. She pinched the corner of her clothes and said in a low voice, "No, I'm just in a daze."

    Ji Fuqing said thoughtfully, "I thought Is there something in your mind that can talk to you."

    There was no smile in his eyes, obviously he didn't believe Tangxi's statement.

    Tang Xi was really frightened, he let the man rub his ears, closed his eyes and pretended that he was going to sleep.

    At the same time, he poked 1551 in his mind: 【He won't see anything. 】

    If you are recognized as an outsider in the small world, you will be judged as a mission failure.

    1551's voice sounded more nervous than his: [I have already reported this matter to the judge above, let's wait for the verdict. 】

    It felt the horror of this villain from the first day it arrived in this world, not only the ceiling of this world, but in fact, his strength has greatly exceeded the limit of this world. If this world can become a god, then he would have already Be deified.

    The ghost exorcist himself is just an ordinary person, but he has lived for thousands of years. This kind of thing is outrageous enough to be reported.

    It was too naive and negligent for a while, I only hope that the host's acting skills are better, and don't show more flaws.

    1551 thought about it, and took a look at the kitten who was pretending to be asleep.

    In just a short moment, he actually changed from pretending to be asleep to real sleep, and slept peacefully in the arms of that terrifying man.

    Even the tail was tightly wrapped around the man's wrist.