Chapter 46

Half a month has passed since Nie Rong made a promise to him, half a month is enough for many things to happen.

    Everyone in the barracks knew Tang Xi and knew that he was the general's sweetheart. There were still some people in the Po Yu Army who had met the little emperor, and they couldn't hide it for a while. With Nie Rong's acquiescence, everyone in the barracks knew about it. Tang Xi's true identity.

    He is very squeamish, he has to be coaxed when eating, he needs special materials for clothes, and even after walking around for a long time, she has to act like a baby and want to hug the general.

    But it's just so attractive.

    Except for the awkwardness of knowing his identity at the beginning, everyone in the military camp wanted to get closer to him. After getting along with him, they realized that this little emperor was not as violent as the rumors said.

    When you see something strange, your eyes will be wide open, full of curiosity, and you will reach out to touch it but dare not try.

    Like a kitten.

    For a while, these rough guys who only knew how to fight were racking their brains to collect those interesting little things.

    Even a little grasshopper made of straw can coax a smiling face from the little emperor.

    Xiong Cheng's most frequent words these days are: "My five or six-year-old younger brothers are not so obedient and easy to coax.

    " The next training is doubled, but they are still happy with it.

    Nie Rong's hotheaded goal of snatching the little emperor away has been achieved, and the little emperor has become dependent on him visibly.

    In Tangxi's eyes, it's just that he made it easier for him to summon the shit-shoveling officer.

    1551 was tired of eating dog food, and spontaneously supervised the movement of the palace for him every day.

    Finally on a certain day, Shen Xing's actions were detected.

    1551: [You in the palace are fake, you were discovered by Shen Xing! 】

    Ye Baishang found out after meeting him a few times, but Shen Xing was not so surprising in comparison.

    Tangxi hid in the tent and played with a bead. Hearing this, he reacted flatly: [The shit shovel officer will help me hide it. 】

    Shen Xing has no evidence, so what if he knows.

    【He is planning to hijack you. ]

    [Hijack me? ] Tangxi's beads were almost dropped by shock.

    1551 shook up and down with certainty: [In order to regain the right to review the memorials for you, the fake you in the palace and the people from the Nie Rong faction responded to each other, forcing Shen Xing to the point of death. Just stared at here. 】

    【The only way for him to make a comeback now is to find out the real emperor, so that those royalists can't press on with confidence, and they can also blackmail Nie Rong by the way. ]     

[There is also Ye Baishang, he has successfully completed the tasks you sent him, and he is also rushing here now, it seems that he also learned that the real you was abducted by Nie Rong. ]    

 As expected of Destiny's Child, what Nie Rong did was flawless, yet he was discovered.     

The days of being rice bugs are over. Tang Xi was a bit reluctant, but he had his own mission, the little emperor shouldn't know these things, even if he knew, he couldn't show it at all, he could only wait for Shen Xing's people to arrest him.