Chapter 13

Tangxi felt that she needed to make Shen Chensi's image in Ye Qi'an's heart better: "Why do you want to skip class, can you not skip class, if you don't understand, you can ask classmate Ye to teach you, he is very good. "He deliberately added emphasis on the last half of the sentence.

    Pussy hints.

    Shen Chensi's attention was all on the front part, and his ears were suspiciously reddish: "Why are you acting like a baby again?" behave in a spoiled manner?

    Tangxi:? I see what's wrong with what you specified.

    "I'll pick you up from PE class."

    Shen Chensi left this sentence and ran away.

    Ye Qi'an frowned and looked at him: "You can't go with him."

    Tang Xi nodded obediently.

    He still knows the common sense that skipping class is bad behavior.

    But Ye Qi'an's brows did not ease. In his eyes, Tang Xi was just a child who didn't understand anything, and Shen Chensi could easily take him away forcibly.

    He decided to keep an eye on his little deskmate in physical education class.

    It's a pity that the sky didn't come true, Ye Qi'an was called away by the teacher during the physical education class, because he had to go because it was about the competition.

    He didn't even have time to ask Tang Xi not to skip class.

    The physical education teacher didn't arrive until the students had lined up the team. He called his name and pointed to the playground: "Run two laps first."

" Ah? Run again?"

Some students couldn't help complaining, but they could only move their legs under the eyes of the physical education teacher looking at the thin chicken.

    This was Tangxi's first time running laps on the playground. Although he looked soft and easy to bully, his motor nerves were very good.

    He lived up to his identity as a kitty, and easily ran at the front of the team. The clean and fresh young man led the lead, becoming a sight in the eyes of many people.

    The sports committee member let out a sigh of relief and ran to him secretly, and said with a silly smile, "Do you want to play basketball later?"

    Tangxi is very interested in round and spherical things, but he doesn't like basketball and football. A multiplayer sport.

    Because he can't control himself holding the ball in his arms and not letting go.

    Not wanting to be ashamed, Tangxi replied honestly: "I don't know how to play."

    "I can teach you!" Chen Ruili was as enthusiastic as a big dog.

    "No, thank you." But Tangxi still refused.

    The disappointment in Chen Ruili's eyes was visible to the naked eye, as if the invisible but wagging tail had also drooped.

    Seeing this, Tangxi was a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry."

    "No, it's okay, you don't need to apologize." He wanted to invite Tangxi to wait and watch him play, but he was still too embarrassed to say it after moving his mouth a few times.

    After everyone finished running and regrouped, the physical education teacher played with a whistle: "Okay, you can go to your own leisure, don't run back to the classroom, just exercise on the playground." "Okay—" the student said the son broke up in a hurry.