Chapter 35

On the day of the banquet, the entire palace was busy.

    Tang Xi saw it and knew that these palace people were preparing for today's banquet.

    If it was the original owner, he would feel dissatisfied that a mere general had such a big show, but in fact, they were told yesterday that these palace people would hold a banquet today. Naturally, the banquet initiated by the royal family cannot be small, and it is normal to be in a hurry.

    This matter should not have been handled by Shen Xing, but his hands have always been stretched out, even because it has been like this all these years, almost no ministers objected.

    Maybe some loyal royalists came to advise the emperor at the beginning, but the idiot little emperor who was driven off the shelves at the age of sixteen would not listen to the harsh advice.

    Some old officials were even dismissed by the young emperor because of this, and Shen Xing's secret support made those who dared to speak out gradually disappear.

    Half of this country is already in Shen Xing's hands, the other half is in the hands of God of War General Nie Rong, and he has nothing.

    Tangxi stood on the railing and watched the carps pushing and splashing each other to compete for the bait in his hand, while secretly drooling for his situation while feeling melancholy.

    【1551, these fish are so plump, oh no, they look good. ]

    1551: [Shut up your drool, silly cat, it's time to meet the villain at the gate of the palace, the eunuchs behind you are going to die of panic. 】

    The emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is in a hurry.

    Even the former emperor would go to the city gate to wait for the soldiers who returned in triumph. Tangxi not only greeted them at the gate of the palace, but now he still refuses to leave.

    Might be late in a while.

    At that time, it will be over when Nie Rong and his thousand elite soldiers are stopped at the gate of the palace.

    Although there are 5,000 Imperial Guards in the Imperial City, only 1,000 of Nie Rong's Poyu Army can reach the 5,000, not to mention there are tens of thousands of Poyu Army who have just returned from the battlefield and are guarding outside the Imperial City. The knives in their hands may still be bleeding from the enemy, so how could the group of embargoed imperial soldiers be able to withstand them.

    Eunuch De was in a hurry, but he didn't dare to go forward to break the little emperor's bounty of fish.

    The little emperor had never been interested in the fish in the imperial garden, so he suddenly stopped to look at it because he wanted to give Nie Rong a bad word, although he knew it was not good, but he dared not persuade him.

    Tang Xi was really just staring at the fish in a daze, but she didn't expect to scare a group of people enough.

    Quickly flicked his sleeves and pretended to lose his temper suddenly: "Give me the soft sedan chair!"

    The sedan chair was faster than him, and the cobblestone road in the imperial garden made him die of pain.

    He was also very wronged, it wasn't that he didn't want to go to the city gate to meet the villain immediately, but the human settings didn't allow him to be nice to Nie Rong.