Chapter 45

Tangxi tested Nie Rong's bottom line little by little, and found that although he took him away, he did not treat him badly, so he became more and more courageous.

    In the room, he ordered Nie Rong to fetch hot water for him to take a bath, and drove him away after Nie Rong filled the whole vat with hot water.

    Comfortably got into the bucket to take a bath of flower petals, the petals were sent by the staff in the inn, Tangxi used them without any psychological burden.

    1551: [He didn't leave. ]

    [Well, I know. ]

    If he could just leave while he was taking a shower, then he wouldn't be a shit-shoveling officer.

    He was willing to obediently wait behind the screen, which was considered serious.

    Tang Xi squinted his eyes, and her ears and tail came out comfortably.

    Since being able to switch between cat ears and cat tails, he has gradually become accustomed to this half-human form.

    The heat made the triangular ears tremble.

    Nie Rong waited behind the screen as he expected, instead of staring at the screen, he cast his eyes casually on a decoration in the room.

    The deep internal force allowed him to know clearly what happened behind the screen even if he didn't intentionally peep.

    Smell and hearing are often more useful than sight.

    There were faint scents, the fresh scent of saponins and the unique scent of the little emperor, and a hint of ambergris, which mixed together into an enticing scent that overbearingly occupied the entire room.

    The sound of water waves sloshing was also clearly heard, even the little emperor's touch of the water was as clear as if it was right next to his ears.

    The spring light looming under the petals floating on the water surface...

    Nie Rong looked down at the spirited little brother, and let out a breath slowly.

    He stretched out his hand awkwardly.

    "Your Majesty."

    Tang Xi tilted her head: "What's wrong?"

    "Is the water temperature right?"

    Tang Xi felt that Nie Rong's voice sounded a bit strange, as if it had an inexplicable hoarseness.

    Nie Rong adjusted his breathing and tried not to let the little emperor hear what he was doing: "Your Majesty, please talk to your ministers."

    Every time the little emperor said something, he would get more points.

    Tangxi ignored him and played by blowing the petals by herself.

    Nie Rong panted heavily: "What do you want to eat, Your Majesty?"

    Tang Xi was not sleepy when it came to food, and gave a bunch of names of dishes eloquently.

    It also specifically pointed out that the fish should be shaved, the beef should be the tenderest part of the cow, and the dishes should be the sweetest.

    Nie Rong slowly guided him to speak, and finally ended after the little emperor's mouth was dry.

    Hearing a deep muffled hum, Tangxi was a little curious: "What are you doing?"