1

Yeji and Hyunjin have been practicing years to apply for a job at their father's police department. Today was finally the day they would graduate from the law enforcement training center.

In a week from now, awaits a training camp that they have to go through to pass as police officers.

"I'm going to prove him so wrong." Yeji determinedly says to her brother.

"Yeji, he's only worried for you." Hyunjin says.

"Why isn't Dad worried about you?" Yeji asked already knowing the answer why. She just couldn't believe how stupid the reason was.

"Well, he is stereotypical, he thinks women cant do such tasks as men.." Hyunjin tells Yeji.

"Whatever, I'll be way better than most of the men he has." Yeji rolled her eyes.

A week later.
They walk into the room seeing a bunch of bulky men doing the Entry-Level Law Enforcement Test. This test measured skills that are associated with successful performance as a police officer.

They had to pass a training camp in order to get a position. This police department was not only the best one in Seoul, it was also the strongest. They would not just hire men who had barely passed, they had to exceed the passing requirement.

Yeji was determined. She trained years, she had to be better.

After the training camp was over, it was finally time to reveal the results. When they looked at their names on the papers, they both passed with high scores.

They go out to a boba shop to celebrate their high scores. Yeji could not wait to get home to tell her father.

When Yeji and Hyunjin arrived home, they opened the door to see their father watching the TV in the living room.

"Dad, guess who passed your training camp." Yeji smiled widely.

"Hyunjin?" Her father guesses. Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Hyunjin and I passed your training camp." Her father rolls his eyes.

"Yeji, I already told you, this is a man's job." Mr. Hwang says. Hyunjin scoffs at his stereotypical father.

"Dad! I've already spent years to become a cop, you can't just not hire me just because I'm a woman." Yeji argued.

"I can, I'm the Chief." Her father bit back.

"Dad, it's not fair!" Yeji yelled.

"I don't care, you're not suitable for this kind of job," Mr. Hwang says, "I've already told you ever since you applied to that academy."

"Just let her, she passed with a better score than me! Isn't it good enough?" Hyunjin stepped in.

"Good job but no." Her father says.

"I passed your training camp! I exceeded the passing limit, are you serious?"

"Yes." Her father replied as he turned off the TV. Yeji stomped up the stairs to her bedroom, crying.