Chapter 1

Krish Rajvansh, the vice captain of the Indian Cricket team, was leading by example in the high-stakes final match against New Zealand

As the tension mounted, he was at the crease, his focus unwavering as he faced the bowler. The crowd's roar was deafening, but Krish remained composed, his confidence emanating from every stance.

With the first ball hurtling towards him, Krish's bat connected with precision, sending the ball soaring across the field for a boundary.

As he sprinted between the wickets, his exceptional skill was evident in the fluidity of his movements and the determination in his eyes. The scoreboard now showed just 3 runs needed from the final ball.

Amidst the mounting pressure, Krish radiated a calm determination that never wavered. His unwavering resolve showcased his unyielding spirit and unshakeable confidence. The entire stadium held its breath as the bowler released the last ball, hurtling it towards Krish with unrelenting speed.

In a breathtaking display of skill and nerve, Krish's bat met the ball with a resounding crack, propelling it into the night sky. The crowd erupted into a frenzy as the ball sailed over the boundary, securing victory for India in the most exhilarating fashion.

As the stadium erupted with jubilation, the crowd's cheers reverberated through the air, a tangible manifestation of their unbridled joy. Fans leaped from their seats, their collective exuberance painting the stadium in a kaleidoscope of emotions.

Amidst this rapturous celebration, Krish, the architect of India's triumph, unstrapped his helmet, revealing his illuminated, joy laced face with a mix of elation and gratitude.

His gaze swept across the sea of ecstatic faces, drinking in the euphoria that enveloped the stadium.

Then, as if drawn to a specific presence, his eyes locked onto a camera, his expression softening into a sweet, heartfelt smile that seemed to transcend the boundaries of the screen. It was a smile that whispered volumes.

On the other hand, a girl seemed to be peeking through her eyes, towards her surrounding, upon finding everyone busy on their work she sneakily fixed her AirPods, covering her ears with her hair, she fixed her eyes on the screen.

Only if the company ranked first, she would have been home watching the match on her TV screen, with some snacks.

Apparently, this time their company was ranked 2nd and 'Savorafare' another food company ranked 1st surpassing their company.

To say the chairman was mad would be an understatement which resulted in them working their asses off on weekends, no holidays till they come up with some nice idea!

She sighed and focused on the screen rather than her messed up life. The scoreboard now showed just 3 runs needed from the final ball.

She crossed her fingers, reciting 'please god one boundary please please' on her head continuously.