Chapter 5

"Mr

"Mr. Bachchan you seem to be a part time thief, you stole my spot," I heard a voice coming from behind that startled me. This place was not very popular among people. Only a few would visit this place but today was one of those days when the place would be totally empty.

I turned around and the sight infront of me was enoughto freeze my brain. What the actual f- Nahi nahi gaali nahi deni.

(No no I must not curse)

My hazel orbs were locked onto his captivating black ones, he did not blink neither did I.

His messy hair was falling on his forehead, as usual, his face was covered with mask, he was wearing a brown hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath, his muscular frame was appearing lean.

The orange light of the setting sun was reflecting through his eyes, making them a lot more captivating, preventing me from shifting my gaze away.

This is so pathetic that I can go on staring at him for eternity and not get tired.

Why do I sound pervert-ish.

He raised his eyebrows at me, don't know why, but that was hot. At this point my mind has reached the limit where I would find him hot even if he is doing nothing but breathing.

But how could he be here? He could be anywhere but here? Why would I bump into Krish Rajvansh within a span of few weeks.

"I-" I tried speaking but it was as if no words were coming out of my mouth, or his presence was enough for me to forget how to form a sentence.

What am I supposed to say?

He started walking closer to me and leaned on the railing beside me. Okay, Vrinda breath in breath out. It's not a big deal that you are standing next to him. It's a normal thing- Normal?

He tilted his head in my direction and I noticed the side of his lips twitching upwards, what was so amusing that made him smile like that?

"You know you must not make it obvious when you're checking someone out," Hearing him, I immediately shifted my gaze on the ground. Wow such beautiful microorganisms, I wonder what they are doing right now.