Chapter 13

I run my hand through my hair as a sense of frustration consumes me

Even after going through the list of all the employees working in this company I could not find anyone with the surname 'Gulati' I don't even know his first name.

*Sigh*

Though the good thing was the man who I thought was trying to hit on Vrinda is a married man in mid thirties and HE IS NOT ANY GULATI.

And here I was cursing him for no reason.

I guess I must put this search Gulati mission on a hold for a while. Anyways Vrinda is a sensible girl she would never date such assholes.

Who shall she date then? You?

I hear a voice ringing inside my head, the same voice I tend to hear whenever I overthink.

Is it even normal to hear voices?

But wait, Vrinda dating me? Doesn't sound bad-

I mean I can be a good candidate—

Fudge! What is wrong with me? Candidate?

Shrugging off my thoughts I just lay down on my back, with my hands support my back as I close my eyes taking deep breaths.

IPL is close. Last time our team did not play well, we could not even qualify for the semis and my performance was the worst among all.

I could not even get past 37 runs. I was disappointed in myself.

The disappointment came in with a lot of self sabotaging and the hate our team was recieving from the fans was the fuel to the fire.

I remember how I was shutting off everybody. We were advised to temporarily disable all of our social media pages so that we do not have to deal with the hate but how much could we avoid it.

The fans could be very mean when things don't go their way, I'm not talking about all of them, there were many who were supporting us, reassuring that every time we will not be winning while there were some who just—