Chapter 6

"I surmise, the rain won't be stopping anytime soon, let me drop you home," I did not even get a chance to deny, may be I did not want to deny and let go of such an offer

I mean I would not want to opt for a public transport when it's pouring so heavily, besides it's him.

"Do you wanna listen to music?" He asked looking at me for a nano second and again focused on the road.

"You can play if you want I'm okay with it," I replied gazing out of the window which was all blurry because of rain. I just hope it stops raining till tomorrow or else I don't know how am I going to reach office.

You Know That Baby, You're Mine

Kyun Tu Naa Maanti Hai Meri Baatein?
Jabb Kahu Main Tujhse Aake
Tere Siwa Na Koyi Tha, Hai, Nahi Rehega
Dil Mein Aake Iss Kadar Jo Mujhko Jaane, pehchane

Naajane Mera Mann Kyun Hai Behka,
Mujhse Hai Kehta
Tu Hai Jaha, Hai Meri Duniya Bhi Wahi

The silent surrounding was suddenly filled with the song I've been obsessed with lately.

I slightly looked at him to find him driving with a smile, humming every now and then with the lyrics, looks like someone is vibing.

How could he not? The song itself is amazing. He has a great taste I must.

And looking at him at this point mera dil besabar ho rha hai.

(My heart is getting impatient)

"Your stop is here Mr. Bacchan" I looked around my surroundings, startled, to find that we have finally reached my building. Itni jaldi?

(So fast?)

I sighed internally, time to say goodbye I guess.

"Thankyou so much for the lift, Mr. Rajvansh-

"Krish"

"Huh?"

"I prefer you calling me Krish" I scrunched my brows in confusion while he kept boring his gaze into mine.