Chapter 2

"Huh Finally! We are free! You sure you don't want to join us for dinner Vrinda?" Dev asked while checking his metro card

"Yes sir, I have somewhere to stop by after work, so maybe next time" She smiled and wore her bag criss cross before pulling out the key of her scooty.

"Somewhere for a date, huh?" Aahana sent a smirk her teasing her.

"Shut up Aahana people have other work as well, not everyone's day dreaming about their love life" Kusha glared at Aahana shutting her up with her stern voice.

"We won't be taking any excuses next time Vrinda, we all are a family and you won't be skipping the family dinner next time, understood?"

"Yes ma'am noted" Vrinda saluted Kusha with a poker face making everyone to burst off laughing before they parted their ways with warm goodbyes.

"So a quick trip to the convenience store and I'm off to home" Vrinda muttered to herself, starting her scooty she made her way towards the convenience store.

"Umm, ready to eat food, where is our brand" She muttered to herself shuffling through all the food items looking for her company's brand.

What a dedicated employee!

Once she spotted someone instant noodles and other ready to eat snacks she filled her basket and took off for the billing process.

× × ×

"Ouchhhh" She groaned out loud holding her hand, her elbow was scraped, and she was feeling a burning sensation around the area.

While returning home on her scooty Vrinda felt as if some dust particles entered right eye making it difficult for her to open her eye, which resulted in her scooty colliding with someone's car.

Fortunately she was not driving in a high speed so the impact was less but enough to cause her a little bit of damage.

She began to collect her things which were scattered near by, as she was about to stand up she heard a voice and noticed a hand being offered to her.

"Excuse me, here take my hand"

She lifted her gaze to be met with a male figure, she couldn't make out his features very well as he was wearing a mask, as well as blocking the light. His hair was covering his forehead, scattered messily, and his eyes, well she could not gaze at his eyes clearly.

He indicated her to accept his hand through his eyes simultaneously pointing towards his hand through his eyebrows, where as she kept shifting her gaze from his face to his hand contemplating whether to accept help from a stranger or not.

He could be dangerous for all she knew.

She kept sitting there comparing the pros and cons of accepting help from this stanger.

Pros -  • She would have to put in less effort for standing up.

             • He could be a nice person who likes to help people and would help her as well.