Chapter 14

Mehakmaheshwari6 here is your chapter <3

I sigh dropping myself on the bed, burying my face into the mattress

I sigh dropping myself on the bed, burying my face into the mattress. I am finally back from training. Today I kinda took it hard on myself due to the consecutive leaves I had taken.

The training has drained out all my energy and I want nothing but to close my eyes and sleep at this moment.

Nothing can now pull me apart from this bed of mine. Not even natural calamities.

I throw my bag on the couch with force as laziness covers my vision. Removing my shoes one by one with the help of each foot of mine I lay myself flat on my back covering both my eyes with the back of my arm, preventing the light from invading my vision and ruining my much precious nap.

I feel my phone near my hand and pick it up, so that I can place it on the nightstand.

But a sudden thought strikes my mind.

What would she be doing?

I have not talked to her all day.

Why does it matter? I need sleep.

But a normal 'hello' won't harm my sleep much.

Right?

Quickly sending her a text I keep my phone down, closing my eyes and sighing in exhaustion.

*Ping*

As the sound of the notification goes off I open my eyes instantly and pick my phone up.

She has replied.

After talking to her I got to know that it's her birthday. And I had no idea until now.

I look at the time and curse under my breath.

Fuck it.

Wish I had asked I her about her birthday earlier.

I calculate all of the resources I could use to wish her a happy birthday.

How about a birthday party with just the two of us?
That would be great! I grin happily.
I can arrange it.