Chapter 9

So, average instant noodles contains high sodium and fat content that may pose risks for cardiovascular health if consumed excessively

A single serving of instant noodles can contain around 861 mg of sodium, and if you eat the entire package, that amount doubles to 1,722 mg of sodium.

We gotta minimise the sodium content specifically in our product without affecting the taste.

So we can take the following measures for the same....

Right now I'm in my office making a presentation for the new product we are going to launch.

I mean if the higher ups approve of this presentation then we will be launching it.

It is yet another version of instant noodles but I'm working on making it a little bit healthy with a desi tadka. I just hope it goes as planned and we'll be having a new brand of instant noodles called 'Quick Munch'

A sudden sound of my notification pulls me out of my laptop, I pick my phone to check what is it.

What the fuck? Am I seeing things? Kr-Krish texted....me? I guess the amount of devotion I've put in this project has taken a toll on me and now I'm hallucinating.

I keep my phone on the table and excuse myself to go to the washroom.

I wash my face multiple times, calm down Vrinda, may be you were just stressed, why would he text you? He would not even have time to think about me let alone texting me.

I walk out of the washroom take deep breaths and make my way towards my department.

"You okay?" Aahana asks me pulling her head away from the files she had been reading, I smile at her nodding my head and settle down on my seat.

I pick my phone up again just to make sure that I'm okay and not hallucinating again.

But the notification is still there.

There are two possibilities.

1) I'm actually a gone case and need rest at this point of time.

2) He actually texted me.