Chapter 12

"Do you know I heard that the new CFO who is our chairman's grandson will be coming to office today," Aahana one of Vrinda's colleagues whispered to Vrinda as if a spy sharing some secret information

"How do you know?" Vrinda whispered back with the same enthusiasm looking around her as if gossiping about something forbidden.

"I have my sources," She winked at Vrinda and shifted a little closer to her, "I have heard that the new CFO to be is good friends with Krish Rajvansh," Vrinda widened her eyes at the newfound information.

Krish was friends with the CFO of the company she worked in?

Wadde log wadde wadde dost.

(Influential people with influential friends)

She just shrugged off her thoughts and started going through the report she had been working on since weeks.

On the other hand Krish's eyes were glued to Vrinda, who was all focused on her, who was way too busy in her busy. The door of the cabin she and her department members worked in was transparent and she happened to sit in such a way that she was easily visible from the door.

Her eyes were not wavering from the file she was reading, her forehead was creasing with frown lines time and again as she scrunched her nose.

As for Krish, his feet were moving slower than the usual pace, though he was moving forward, his eyes were fixed sideways, she was not less than a scenery to him at this point.

He was in a trance, eyes not blinking, lost, his mouth was parted a little.

"Oye what happened, let's go to my cabin," Vidhit shook Krish a little gaining his attention, Krish didn't say anything and followed suit after having a last glance at Vrinda.

"Can we have the access to the CCTV footage of the company through your cabin?" He asked Vidhit while examining the computer screen infront of him.

Vidhit who was sitting on his chair, leaning on it slightly moved his gaze towards the manager and repeated the same question asked to him, "Can we have the access to CCTV footage of the company through my cabin, Bakshi?"

His manager nodded his head slightly, "Yes sir we can," Now he again shifted his eyes towards the direction where Krish was, "Yes Krish we can,"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's play the CCTV footage," Krish enthusiastically exclaimed grinning at Vidhit who was now eyeing Krish suspiciously.

"Why though? And what are you planning to watch?" He asked him racking his scrutinizing gaze all over him.

Krish cleared his throat feeling his suspicious gaze upon himself and justified, "Your employees, that way we can know how diligently they do their work, it'll help you know them better and grow the company,"

Vidhit nodded grinning, he stood up embraced Krish in a hug patting his back quite aggressively, "I knew it the day I befriended you that you've a great potential, look how you are thinking about me and benefitting this company, I feel so blessed to have a friend like you,"