Chapter 8

Vrinda

Vrinda

Mr. Bachchan

Bellissima

“If You are Krish Rajvansh then let me introduce myself, I'm Amitabh Bachchan” 

I cannot help the chuckle whenever I reminisce the moment when I told her that I'm 'the cricketer Krish Rajvansh'

She is one of a kind I tell you.

What must she be doing?

I do have her number, shall I call her?

But what if she is busy? I do not want to disturb her or come out as a creep I mean I did act creepy by practically tricking her into getting her number.

But the look on her face was worth it though.

The way her eyes had widened, the way she went all stiff due to my closeness, stopped breathing, forgot to blink her eyes-

Pyari lag rhi thi.

(She was looking cute)

The fuck is wrong with me?

Shall I leave a text? But what if she finds it creepy and blocks me thinking of me as a stalker?

No! It's risky.

Right now I am lying on my bed with a blanket, covering myself, mumma has been in and out of my room, checking up on me every now and then.

My sister, chikoo, she was on the verge of skipping her college today, just to take care of me.

Not just her but every member of my family had visited me twice today, just to make sure I was okay.

Dad just left me a few hours back or else he would not even budge, as if he did not a have company to run.

I swear if he goes with this attitude of his, the company will be bankrupt even before Chikoo takes over it after her college.

As for me and Saksham, we don't really have any interest in family business, he is pursuing medicine-like my chachu who's a cardiac surgeon. So it leaves everything on Chikoo's shoulders who is pursuing business as of now.