Chapter 3

She noticed him removing his mask and when the mask was completely off she was not able to believe her own eyes

Her eyes were as wide as saucers, mouth opened in shocked because the one sitting infront of her was none other than Krish Rajvansh himself.

"Krish- Krish- Krish Rajvansh?" She gasped out loud, questioning in the meekest tone possible.

"The one and only" He confirmed, the left side of his lips twitched upwards in a gentle, soft smirk, enjoying the moment to the fullest.

Her eyes lids were wide open, as if she forgot how to blink, her mouth agape. At that juncture her mind was blank, unable to process anything that was happening.

"Hey Mr. Bacchan why do you look so shocked?" He asked playfully snickering simultaneously. While she on the other hand was in no state of answering, consumed by shock.

It's not everyday that you run into a celebrity, not just any celebrity but the one you have been admiring since very long.

She slowly pulled a bit of her skin between her thumb and index finger, pinching herself very hard, "ouchhh" She winced rubbing her palm over her skin, "It's not a dream?"

The statement came out more like a question. She wasn't dreaming  or was she?

May be she passed out when her scooty was hit by a car and everything she was witnessing was a dream. Possible. Because her being inside the same car as Krish Rajvansh was next to impossible.

"It's not I surmise" Krish chuckled, upon feeling no movement from her side he leaned towards her, until their faces were just inches apart, noticing she had stopped breathing he smiled playfully, "Now can I get your address, Miss?" He raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner, "Vrinda"

"Vrinda" He whispered her name and boy did she swoon over how her name sounded.

He moved back and forwarded his phone towards her, "Type in your address please" She grabbed the phone from his hand and typed her address.

She did not know how she was supposed to react. Like every other fan she wanted to meet Krish. But the thought itself seemed so impossible that she never got to think about how to react when she met him.

Was she supposed to scream and laugh like a mad woman?

Was she supposed to dance like a mad woman?

Was she supposed to sing like a mad woman?

None of the above.

"Did I make you awkward?" He asked glancing at her for a few seconds then focused his gaze on the road, changing the gear with his left hand while turning the wheel with his right hand as there was a turn.

"No-No you didn't, it's just I don't know how to react right now," She stated nervously, looking out of the window, she did not want to look at him as she was sure she would not be able to turn her gaze away from his face and he will surely think of her as a creep. She was not a creep at least.