The note

I woke up early as usual, I got dressed up in a pair of black jeans and a black Ramones t-shirt. I made my daily makeup and brushed my teeth. I ate breakfast with my mom and my dad. And short after was Harry here in his black (new cleaned) Range Rover. Silly to say but it was actually a bit dirty before he cleared it yesterday.
I jumped in and made me comfortable in this light brown leather seats. "Safety belts on?" He asked. "Check! Let's go." I said and we drove away.
Today he was wearing a half opened flannel in the colors blue and black, a old pair of brown shoes that he always wears, black jeans and a black hat with sunglasses.
"I'm going to the hospital today." He said and I nod. "Oh, then you must say hi to Anne from me." I smiled. I haven't met his mom only heard her speak over a phone. "Yeah about that I-" "watch out Harry!" I shouted when I saw that he was very close to drive over a poor little cat. "That was close." He said with a release. I agree, that cat is lucky to be alive and so am I.
"So what did you want to say earlier?" I asked when we parked at school. "No it's nothing, I take it later." He said and smiled weird, something wasn't right.

After the lunch Harry went to the hospital. And stayed at school. I asked Harry before he went to the hospital if I could borrow his history book because I forgot my back home.
So I took out his book from my locker and tried to find a place to read the book. And as I opens the book a note falls out and lies on the floor. And the first thing I see when I pick it up, he wrote something with my name in it.

Helloo :) I updated today because it's the first day of summer and no school, sure a few things is fun but I look forward to sleep and be awake to 7 in the morning. And Skype a lot and be out in the sun! And it's 13 days left until OTRA HELL YEAH! ;) can't wait to see the boys ;D / hope you have a good time and read some fanfictions now 😏 hahahah 😂 no but have fun! xx