Riverside

Harry's POV

I looked into my mothers eyes. "Harry, she.." she began but I felt that something was wrong. "She's what?" I asked and I could see her eyes tear up. "What happened? How long have I been asleep?" I asked and she shook her head slowly. "She is here." She smiled sadly and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Where is she, I can't see her?" I asked once more and looked around the room. "She's in there." She said and took my hand and placed in softly on my chest.
It felt like the whole world stopped. She's dead? She, gave me her heart? I shook my head. "That can't be Mother!" I cried and she hugged me. "She had one wish Harry." She gave me to very same note Clair gave me the day we first got to this hospital/clinic or what to call this place.
I took it and opened it careless, I felt so empty and speechless.

"Good morning sleepyhead, I guess you're awake now. I assume you knows already about my fate. I'm sorry that I can't be around you Harry, this was my way to say thank you.
You see, the day you saved me I knew I had to save you somehow. I didn't know how until I made a matching test, to see that I was your match.
I had already made up my mind over this for a quite long time now. And I love you all to much so I can still be a part of you, and you will always have a pice of me with you.
I remember the same day you walked in the classroom on my very first day. I guess I was already into you then.
And one thing I want you to do. Is to make your dreams happen, I know you'll be an amazing artist. If you wont do it for yourself, do it for me.

/ Love, Claire. And by the way, you're so damn cute when you're sleeping. "

"I'm sorry Harry." My mother tried to comfort me. But nothing could ever replace her in my life.

4 years later

"Louis, stop messing around so much." Niall complained and Louis laughed and continued to poor water all over his back.
"Alright everyone, this song is from the new album, sing along, this is Hey Angle." Liam said and the chords of the song started to play.
"Thank you." I gave the crowed a blow kiss and so many girls screamed my name. And I smiled With Claire in my mind. "This is for you Clair." I said before my part began.

~

The weird part of our band. We all had been to X factor but we either quite or never made it, and it was Liam who came up with this idea. And Louis apologised more than twice. I guess he was just a messed up and was in love with a girl and he didn't know how or what to do. He showed up at her funeral when I couldn't. He went to Claire's family with the biggest bouquet of roses. And I guess they gave him a second chance I'm glad he is doing better.
Me, Liam, Niall and Louis is now the biggest boyband in the world. But my heart still belongs to Claire, even though rumours of me dating other girls is always a hot topic. But it's not true.

A lot have happened since Claire gave me a chance to live. I have moved on with my life, I have accepted that she's not around. I am in a band and travels a lot, I sees ny places and new faces. And recently I met this girl. She so sweet and seems to like me. She's fluffy and loves to have a bath just like me. She loves to cuddle with me on movie nights, she also love to take long walks and her name is Sue. She's my little golden Retriever. The best company I have at this point.

--/ A.N \--

So I want to thank you if you have been following this story from the start. I started on this story in the beginning of 2015. And I have had troubles and regrets about this story and now I've reached the end. And I hope you have like it.
Thanks. 💕