Hurt by the ones you loved the most

Clair's POV

Knowing that my dad would be alright made my day. But when I came home I was surprised to find Harry sitting outside my door. And I started to wonder how long he had been doing it.
"Hey?" I asked as he looked at me with tired eyes.
He sighed and seemed distracted and didn't answer me. So I looked confused and sat down next to him.
Harry seemed to stare on something I didn't catch on what exactly he was looking at. And it felt like I got a lump in my stomach, like a heavy rock.

"We can't see each other anymore." He said quietly and I looked both in shock and even more confused at him.
"What?" I asked and tried to face him as much he turned away his face from me. Like he didn't want to look into my eyes as he was speaking.
"But, I thought-" I started and he cut me off. He raised up from the ground and still didn't look at me.

"I'm not in love with you. It was fake." He said very ironic and it almost sounded like a forced playfulness into it.
"But, but I love you Harry, stop it." I felt tears in my eyes as I spoke. It felt like my heart sunk, as much it sunk by the thought of his words it broke down to pieces.
"I've heard the stories Clair, about your previous life." He said and gave me a dirty look. Like he was discussed by my existing. Like he scanned me and just saw naughtiness. Like I was worth noting.

"Harry-" I cut myself and started sobbing and couldn't help it. "Please stop." I begged him. But he started to walk away. Leaving me like a trash on the ground, like I was a piece of crap.
"You discusses me." He spitted out and I couldn't see him again.

~

I spend the rest of day alone in at my room. I went through every memory I had of Harry. I ripped apart pictures of us and looked at him. I've never loved someone like him. And he was in the end like everyone else.
My heart sunk a little more and I just sat on the floor thinking of Harry. Who just broke me and my soul together.
But deep down, I loved him.

Before I moved to this town I lived in another shit hole. I had the worst two boyfriends in the world. They didn't treat me well.

The other, Taylor was very violent and a few times he were very violent against me. I remember nights he told me he was going to kill me, if he didn't slap me, call me slut and giving me bruises, and the other times he treated me like nothing happened.

Andrew was the worst. He was a monster. He wasn't violet against me; except one time. He used to be the best I had in my life. But it all changed when he thought I was cheating on him so he wanted to revenge on me.
He knew that one night I was going to be alone in my house, he knew where we had our extra keys. So I woke up by him pulling of my blanket. He hit something in my head and I fainted for a few minutes.
And I woke up by him sitting on me, skin to skin and holding my hands. He took a pice of my soul and body that night. As he called me slut and whore.

And nobody believed in me for getting raped by my boyfriend, who also was a son to a cop. And at the hospital they said I was only not prepared for it. It was natural in my age. In my age, I'm soon 19.

My mom decided to move when I never went out anymore, cause everyone hatred me. They called me the same Andrew did. Slut and whore. But also trash, bitch, lier and discussing.

~

I guess Harry had heard my rumours that broke me. I had nothing left anymore.

Harry's POV

I couldn't look at her. I couldn't. It was impossible for me, all I wanted to do was to kiss her and hug her. I wanted to hold her warm body in my arms.
But I couldn't, it was for the best for her. Even she couldn't know it. But worst that I said those horrible things. It's far from true, she was the sweetest of them all. And I brought up her previous life, something that was like a ghost in her soul. And I bought it back to life. But as much I wanted to stop and look at her that I didn't mean those things, I did myself start to cry.

I knew that she was bullied in her life before moving here. But she can't get hurt because of me and she will never see me again.
I wish I hadn't met her as much as I think that she is the best that happened in my life. My last wish is to keep her safe. And I loved her.