Pink skies

Clair's POV

Harry, Thank you. I looked at him in the law court. I watched my ex boyfriend getting what he deserved according to the law, 6 years behind bars because using illegal drugs to rape girls. His girlfriends. He made me feel so sick and disgusted. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

Harry hold my hand tight. "He got what he deserved Clair." I faced down and stared at the floor. "But it feels like he doesn't deserve to keep it." I said. "It?" Harry asked. "He will only do it again, they all are the same. Of course I'm talking about his disgusting penis." Harry squeezed my hand a little. "Not too loud when we are around people." He looked around but no one was really around us or at least paying any attention to us. "Thank you Harry." I smiled and he looked at him with a question mark on his face. "Sorry what?" "For everything." I hold both his hand and looked in to my hero's eyes.

It had past a few months with all cases and me and Harry just wanted to spend time alone. It was soon April and we where sitting with my parents and playing some family games together when it happened.
Harry collapsed. I panicked and my mom tried to clam me down while my dad called for an ambulance. I couldn't think clear and all I wanted to know was how Harry was.

I hated being in hospitals, it smelled death and the smell of something clean.
I wasn't allowed to met Harry yet. He was doing some tests and I looked out of the windows. Pink sky and a flock of birds flying towards the horizon. And a nurse walked up to me. "You can visit him now." I took my jacket and walked in to the hospital bed. And finding him there. "Hi." He said shorty and followed my movements with he's kind beautiful eyes. "Hi." I said and tried to sound so clam as possible, and sat next to his bed. I was nervous. All I wanted was him to be free from all this. "Any news?" I asked but at the same time I suddenly regret that about I just had asked him. I was afraid to hear something I didn't want to hear.

He stared at me. It felt like ages. Then his eyes seemed distant and like he saw through me. "It's bad." My heart dropped inside my chest. My lip started to shiver and I had to bite it to make it stop. "H-how bad?" I asked nervous once more. "They say I have, between 6-24 months left." I closed my eyes, I regret facing the truth. And I felt tears in my eyes, they where clearly tearing up and this was tearing me up. I looked down to feel my own tears run down my cheeks to then fall upon my hand below it.
He reached for my hand, but I was afraid. "Please." He begged when I refused to hold it. I was too upset. Harry can't die so soon. "I'm sorry." I cried and run out of the room.

I started to believe that God had cursed on me. Why? Why him? Why the one who only believes in the good?