I'll use you as a warning sign.

Claire's POV

I had made my mind. And for the first time in my life I knew this was it. I'm doing this for Harry.
I watched him sleep like a baby when he rested in his hotel bed. I smiled as I looked out of the window. The view was beautiful.
Harry woke up after an hour sleeping. "I'll have to go out for a half hour." He looked at me tried. "And you'll have to wait in the lobby while I'm gone. Come." I told him and he stretched his arms and yawn. I knew he was surprised and confused, but he did what I told him to.

Harry's POV

I waited in the lobby as Claire had told me to do. I used one of their computers and send a short mail to my mother. I knew that I should have called her but I can't reach her otherwise.
And when Claire showed up earlier that expected. "Hi." I smiled to her as she walked up to me. "Uhm.. I booked a time for you with a special doctor here, but it isn't until 4 days from now." She said with a shivering smile. "What's wrong?" I asked when I knew something was odd. "Nothing... I'm just tired." She hold some files in her hands. "Claire?" I asked and hold her shoulders. "I love you, but you can trust me when I say that, you can talk with me whenever." She seemed down for sure. ".. do you believe in faith Harry?" She asked and looked deeply into my eyes as she was talking to my soul.
"I know that the faith gave me you." I took her hands. But she rejected them. "I'm sorry.. I just have things to do.." and she left me there in the lobby alone.

When I went to our sheared hotel room she was already in the shower. And all I wanted to was get in to the shower with her. Hold her and tell her that everything would be alright but I knew that wouldn't be the truth. Even how much I wanted it to be. Me and her forever and always. But I can't.
I went to bed and waited for her. I listened on the sound of the water from the shower. And I noticed something else. Her crying.

I waited on her to come out. I even pretend to sleep when she walked out. She was standing there in her towel. Her eyes where red and her wet hair was dripping onto the floor below her.
When she was laying down into the bed naked. Her wet skin touched mine. And I hold her in my arms. And she pressed her face into my neck. And that was how we fell asleep that first night in Switzerland.