The Third Boy I Will Hate.

Harry's POV

Clair had gotten a concussion and a broken arm, and got into some kind of coma. I visited her every other day. I bought her new flowers everytime I visited.

I hold on to her hand. "Clair, I know you can hear me." She laid there like she was sleeping. "I love you." I kissed her cheek.
I knew she would hear me. The nurse told me that. So that was when I made up my mind, I would read for her.

"The same night I knew I wouldn't always sick I made up my mind. I wouldn't be friends with my best friends anymore. And I would move out from my mom.
I would live on my own until I died." That was the start of my story. The truth behind.

"As you know, I left my friends behind my back, I thought that I was protecting them for being hurt when I was sick and all that. So I left Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn.
And Louis took it the hardest, he was my best friend after all. And I left him.
So it was only a few months before you moved here that I left them. And Niall thought I was eventually going to come back. But I didn't and the hope was all gone.
Zany left right after me, so it's not much left of our friend group at all. And soon they all hated me.
The betrayer I was made me out of school and all the teachers went mad. I skipped school more than I should and only our principal knew that I had this condition." I noticed Clair's eyeballs where moving. She maybe was about to wake up any sooner.

"So.. After that day you started, I was slowly falling for you, but at the same I slowly felt guiltiness. But now I know that you are by my side as much I'll always be on yours. Please Clair I need you, wake up." I hold her hand tight. And I started to think that I should leave and try once more later on an other day.
I kissed her on her lips and took my things and opened the door. "Harry?" Her tired voice behind me. I shouted on a nurse as I turned my back.
She looked up at me and her arm. I walked up to her and hold her other arm. "Clair, you're awake." I kissed her lips and hugged her. "Uhm.. what happened?" She pointed to her head and looked like she was in pain.
"You fall in front of a car.. the driver said that you where just running out without looking... can you remember why?"

She was trying to think. Her face expression went from deep thinking to no expression in just few seconds. I looked worried at her. "What happened?" She didn't respond and I took up her hand. "Clair?" I looked into her eyes, who now seemed blank. Like she physically wasn't here.
All I had to do was to move my face just a little bit to left and and she woke up from where ever daydream she was in.
She blinked real fast. And looked at me with a worried expression. "Louis." Her hand started to shake. "What happened? Did he do something?" She closed her eyes and her head face down. "H-he knows." I hugged her. I felt her warm body in my arm. "Clair, I'm sure he knows nothing, he's just-" she shook her head. "He heard the rumours Harry." She started to sob into my shoulder. "He called me a slut." And it was then I the darkness inside of me escape. I wanted to do something, bad.

Not far away from school, we had a place we called Tricky Brick. It was just an abandoned old house by the woods. Zayn used to do he's graffiti in there. And we did have the biggest parties there. And I knew Louis probably would still be there. He was the king of the ground.
The house was not as bad I remembered it, it was actually worse. Almost every window gone, and the roof was soon crashing in. The smell of garbage from the trash and shit we use to just drop out was smelling so discussing. I could tell that Louis had probably lived here awhile, except when he lived home.
The door was in a such bad condition that when I opened it, it almost fell of. The house was dark, smelled cigarette smoke and even more garbage. It was dirty and disgusting.
I found Louis sitting in a chair in the kitchen. He had a cigarette in his hand and he looked tired. His red and whit adidas jacked seemed to be more gibberish. "Welcome back to the house of fun Harold." I crossed my arms. "You know why I'm here Tomlinson." He looked out the dirty old window. "No." He smiled. I walked up to him and grabbed his jacket. "You are a such disgusting basted." He smiled and stand up. He was older than me but I was still taller than him. I punched him in the crotch. "It will be your face next time."