Miracles might happen, never lose your hope

Clair's POV

I felt ashamed of my actions. My mom told me to be there for him. And of course that's what all I wanted to. Even how terrible life can be. And even if that past year and years had been harsh on him I only want the best for him.
"Make a bucket list. I know it really sounds lame but I believe it might be good for him?" My mom suggested. "A bucket list?" I replied and yeah, maybe it was a good idea.

I took my bike instead of taking the car, I went to the hospital to face an empty bed.
I looked around, he wasn't in the bathroom nor in his room as I mentioned before. "Looking for me?" Harry's voice came behind me. I turned around to see him in a wheelchair with a woman. His mother. "Hello love." She smiled and I smiled back to her. I took Harry's hands. "I have an idea." He looked curious and nodded. I waked next to Harry as he was about to sit in his bed.
He now sat on the bed. "My mom told me about it, that you should have a bucket list to do." He made a small smirk and like someone make a fire of joy in his eyes, cause they where sparkling. 
And he looked up at me smiling. "I've always wanted to ice skating in New York by Christmas." Even tho it was at least 4 months left until December. "And sing."

So this is what he wanted to do.
1. Fly around the word in 48 hours.
2. See the Great Wall in Beijing.
3. Do some kind of charity.
5. Disney World.
6. Go to Iceland
7. Sing.

I mean, we didn't have the budget now to do this for him, but something we could do was to let him sing. He did an audition and actually past. And I was so shook to hear him sing.
He didn't show up in his wheelchair. And I told him that he should be, but he didn't want them to think he deserved it because he was sick. He was so strong during the time there in front of the people.
I kissed him after his performance. And I did told him that he was amazing, he really was.

And now we had to find a way to make money for him. While we could, we don't know if miracles happen. But if God is hearing our prays, please make it happen. Make him healthy again.