Next chapter in life

Clair's POV

I went home with mom and we met dad sitting in the kitchen. "Dad!" I run up and hugged him. He turned to our direction and smiled. "Hi my little pie." He was so happy and I cried, with happy tears "Dad I've missed you so much." I hugged him hard and he laughed.
It felt so good to see my dad again. He seemed better and it made me feel much better. "I've missed you dad." He smiled. "Me too kid."

The morning after I had to go to school, mom made me and I didn't have any other reasons to stay home, except that I now was afraid of Louis Tomlinson.
I packed my bag and went outside to take my bike, the one I didn't use often enough.
Today I just felt to take it for some reason. I felt the wind blow trough my hair. Today my hair felt more gray than blond, as it does. And then I noticed that everything around me felt lika a grayish world. Everything seemed depressing and like a dead shell.
And it all felt boring. All I wanted to do was to run away, with Harry. Far, far away.

Going to school was something I wasn't looking forward to do. But this time was it facing school and all my problems there or being sent away to an girl academy somewhere up in the north. Not that or a move to a new town for sure and all my problems would eventually follow me up to my back. Like the shadow I have been carrying ever since.
I parked my bike. I felt the looks at my back. They looked at me as I was, something that didn't belong here. And I tried to ignore it as much as I could. And neither would I know if Harry would come, but I bet he would. Cause I needed him.

I walked down the hall with full volume in my headphones, it helped. A lot. Faces pasted in the hallway as I walked by. But someone pulled of my headphones. I got annoyed and turned around to face an officer. "Miss Hemmings Right?" He was probably 40 and smelled like an old bag of wet coffee. "Yeah?" I asked and he seemed to be in a bad mood. "Have you seen Harry Styles today?" He asked as his coworker showed up behind his shoulder.
I shook my head as an answer, and it was true. I did it even know if he would come. "Come here." He took my arm and drag me into a class room with two teachers and his coworker.

"Harry is suspect for maltreatment." His words where bitter and he looked at me as I would have know about it. "What?!" I should and they hushed me. "Shh, all we want to know where he is." His coworker said. While he just stayed mad. "Well if you do, call this number. It's important. All we want is to find out the truth." She said clam and gave me a card.
They left shortly and I was about to attend to a class when I got a text form Harry. I read it and thought it might be important so I would go and find him. "Hurry. Basement."
I found him hiding in the basement, it was quite dark and he would have to walk out from the shadows, so it would be able to see him better. "Why are you hiding in here?" I asked a bit worried. "The police is looking for me." "Yeah so, you haven't done anything, right?" And hoping that it was a mistake. "I.. I did it, he had to know where to stop." He replied and I walked out in the shadows in anger. "You did what?!" I yelled and my voice almost echoed between the walls. "Quite!" Harry whispered to be sure no one heard us. "Who did you beat up?" I asked furious. "Louis. But he isn't innocent." Harry walked out where the light could reflect on him. Bruises and blood. His face looked swollen and I felt so bad for him. "Harry.." I wanted to touch his poor face but I didn't dare to. "That's it, now it's time for justice! Even if it's not right fight each other it's time to make him face the truth as well." I demanded.

I helped Harry and took him to the principal's office. He seemed shocked at first but then he called the police. They where still at school and picked Harry up. I begged them to let me follow with them. I had evidence as well.

And so it began. Maybe Harry helped me even if it was to sacrifice himself for someone else.
So it was so it went, Harry punched Louis for calling me things and treating me. And by that I was called in to tell them what happened, and I told them about the story about my ex that no one believed in until. The evidence came in, his poor girlfriend he had now accused him too. Just a few days earlier. And my tragic past got away. I got my justice but I still had one problem, not no me. But Harry, his still sick and I don't know how to fix his problem..?