Always, right?

Harry's POV

I jumped off the xfactor. I made it far and people seemed to find it enjoyable. And I felt great about it.

I was going to the hospital for another check up, and as I did my regular test my nurse seemed to be smiling. I looked confused at her as she noticed me looking at her.
"I have to find a doctor wait here." She apologised and went out of the room. It felt like ages and suddenly the door opened. "Mr Styles, I believe that we have found a match." A male probably 60 years old man walked into the room.
I blinked a few times and looked confused at him. "A match?" I repeated and he smiled at me. "You'll get a new heart." It was like a heavy stone upon my heart was relieving. Like I was floating away from the chair I was sitting in. "But, in 3 years, the list was long." He continued and seemed to understand my pain, or at least trying. "3 years?" I asked but I knew that my donator must die to give me the heart. "Okay." I replied and I knew the consequences. I would probably die before.

I walked around in the park. Seeing me and Clair. Having a wonderful time with each other. And I would love to spend the last time of my life with her, no doubt.
"Harry?" I turned around to see Liam standing there. It was he saw a ghost but I remembered that it was me who was the ghost for him at this moment. "Liam?" I asked short and he looked at me. "Wha-what?" He stared at me, my face, my not all to naked head, and my weak body. "Are you okay?" Liam looked terrified at me and seemed sad. "How long have you been.. sick?" He asked ashamed. "For a long time." I replied and he looked at me with sad eyes. "Harry... I didn't know." He faced his feet. "I know, I never told." I said and it, felt so good to let go of the secrets. "When, you know..?" He asked and I knew what he meant. "While we where friends." And so unpredictable of him, he hugged me. And I hugged him back. "You should have."

One by one of my old friends come by to say sorry. Except Louis. He didn't really care much these days. Or did he?

~

Clair was going out and camping with her parents and would be gone for the weekend and she told me that she would have a surprise when she got back.
But she seemed way to busy talk to me while she was away. But at the same time my mother didn't stop treating me as a child.
"Mother, please. I can dress myself" she looked at me. "You'll always be my little baby." The smiled to me.

Claire called me later on the same day. She seemed pretty serious and she wanted to talk with me when she was going to come back. And I agreed and told her that she was always welcomed here.
And those days when she didn't visit me it felt like the days where never ending. It was boring to not being able to spend my time with her, my Claire. And as soon she come home and when she visited me she had brought a bunch of roses. White beautiful roses. And I thanked her very much. "Thanks love." I said as she kissed my forehead. "Of course my dear." She whispered and gave me a mind smile. "I would do anything for you Harry." She said and I nodded. "And I would do the same for you Claire. No matter." And she kissed my nose. And it tickled a little.

When it's was getting dark Claire seemed pleased and took my arm. "Let's go on an adventure." She looked around my small hospital room. "Where would we go." I asked and she took my hand. "We'll see, c'mon." She helped me out of my bed. And I could still walk and I got my clothes and I had to cover my head with a beanie, and then we walked out. And lucky the only one we met on our way out was some nurse I never had seen, and she didn't recognise me. So we continue going.
She took a taxi for us, she faced me and smiled. I looked at her and kept wondering where she had planed this time.
As the taxi driver looked at us and asked where we would go she gave him a grin. "The airport." I looked at her and wondered if this really was a good idea? And she must haven knew what I thought. "I have everything under control Harry."
She hold up her bag that I didn't even think about that she was carrying around on. "I packed for us the other day, we'll be fine." I nodded nervously and now we where on our way.

I adored Claire. She was talking with the taxi driver and paid him. And she handed me my passport. I looked through it. And I looked so different there. And I looked almost nothing alike it. "C'mon now." She smiled and took my arm.
We checked in and she gave me a smile and I started to notice that things felt weird. "What's wrong?" I asked her when her smile seemed fake and unrealistic. "I'm sorry, I'm just.. tired and so." She smiled again and that was her excuse. She gave me a kiss and took my hand. "We ave to go through the security and then find our gate darling." She looked me again after another 5 meters. "You know that I loves you right?" Her sparkling eyes looked like stars. "And of course I love you too."
We found our gate, gate 12 Switzerland. "Are we going to Switzerland?" I asked as I red the destination. "I thought it would be great for you to see new surroundings and beautiful views. " it I already do that Clair." I took her hand into mine. "Aw I love you." She gave me a quick kiss and smiled. "I will never leave you Harry, I hope you know that." I stayed quiet because I knew I wouldn't stay longer but she really insisted. "Always, right?" I squeezed her hand a little.