1.

When I woke up from the teleportation I was in some town. I was lying on the road infront of sign 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' great I am somewhere I didn't even know that existed. When I got into town I found out if I am going to stay here I need someplace to sleep. So thanks to my necklace I wished for my house and car to appear somewhere close to town but in woods. Then I wished for 10 milion dollars you know if anything happens. When I was done with my wishes I went to a bar that was a croosed the street. I was called Mystic Grill. Cool name. I entered end went to the bar. I sit there and waited for someone so I could order. After two minutes some boy came to from the bar asking me what I want to order "Hello what can I get you?"

"Can I get red wine and burger please..... Matt?" I read the name on his name tag

"Of course. I will be right back." "Thanks."

I waited there again until the food came. Then some random guy sat next to me. I mean I don't mind because he wasn't talking to me. I was listening because why not "Hey Matt." The guy said.

"Hi Damon so you want like always." Matt said.

"You know me too well." Then he looked at me.

"Well hello there I have never seen you here." Damon asked.

"Maybe its because I am new here." I answered.

"You look to young to drink wine. How old are you?" Damon asked

"I am 18 years old."

"18. I loved when I was 18. So you go to school here?"

Oh my god I totally forgot about school. "No not yet. I just wanted to relax before school."

"I know that feeling."

"I gotta go. It was nice meeting you."

"Bye."

I then payed and left to go to school. So I can get my schedule and you know everything.

*At school*

When I got to school and get everything I then got to class. It was history. I love history (its because I know everything about it). When I entered I introduced myself to class "Hi my name is Vivienne. I am new here and I hope we will be friends." I then sat somewhere at the end of the class. Blond girl sat next to me and she seems nice. After class she even came and introduced herself "Hi I am Caroline Forbes. And Miss Mystic Falls. If you want I can show you around and I would love to be your friend."

"Thank you. And I would love to be your friend too."

Caroline then showed me the whole school and told me if I want I can sit with her and her friend at lunch. I was so happy to have a friend here and Caroline is so sweet girl.

*At lunch*

When it was time for lunch Caroline showed me where she sits with her friends. I sat down and Caroline introduced them to me "So guys here is my new friend Vivienne. Vivienne this is Bonnie, Stefan, Tyler, Jeremy, Matt and Elena."

"Hi if you want you can call me Vivi. Its shorter."

"Hi Vivi." Everyone said except for the one girl I think her name is Elena.

Elena wanted to talk to Caroline so they went somewhere no one could hear them but she didn't know I could hear them. "Caroline why did you bring her to our group."

"Why not she is new and she is cool. I think you will be best friends."

"Well I don't think that I don't like her. Can you please tell her to sit somewhere else."