11.

*In a Warehouse*

When we left the mountains, Klaus wouldn't tell us where we were going. We were riding in black limo. I mean the car was comfortable, but we still had no idea where we were going. Stefan kept asking , but Klaus stayed silent until the car pulled into a warehouse. When the driver parked Klaus put his phone away and I was wondering what was he doing on his phone for the last 9 hours. 

"Welcome back to Chicago." Klaus said to us as we got out of the car. He began to make his way to the door. Klaus opened the door to reveal a view of a city at night. 

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked. 

"Who cares? It's Chicago." I said. 

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of good old ripper days." Klaus said to Stefan. I looked at the lit-up city behind them. I stood in between Stefan and Klaus as they talked. 'How can they talk now? How come they don't enjoy the beauty of the city?' I thought for myself. 

"Blocked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan explained. 

"Well that is crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Klaus said. 

"I was never in Chicago." I stated. 

"You've never been in Chicago?" They asked in unison. 

"It was hard for me to move from my home and look at some beautiful places." I told them. They both looked so surprised I wanted to laugh.

"Well, that means I will have to show you every inch of Chicago." Klaus said and stepped closer to me. I chuckled little. 

"We won't have time for every inch you know." I looked into his eyes deeply. 

"Chicago is a magical place I think we will make time." Klaus returned the look. 

"Well, I'll take your guys words for it." Stefan interrupted the weird tense between me and Klaus thankfully and started walking back into the warehouse. "As I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan said. What a shame, if I was here I would want to remember everything. 

"Ready to get down to business, then?" Klaus said and started walking back into the warehouse me following him. 

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean don't you want to move on?" Stefan asked Klaus and we both looked at him. 

"We are going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem it's her." Klaus said, and the driver opened up the car door for him. Stefan and I looked at each other and I slowly walked up to the car to sit. Stefan was still standing there. "Let's go." Klaus said and Stefan slowly walked up and got in. 

*At Gloria's Bar*

The sun had come up, and the car pulled into an alleyway. We got out and I saw a... bar? I don't know what we were doing here but I didn't mind having a drink. 

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked Stefan. We entered and the only light in the room was the sunlight coming in through the window. 

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said and I leaned against the railing admiring the place. I heard someone walking towards us and saw an old lady. 

"You gotta to be kidding me." She said. 

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" Gloria stopped him there. 

"Stop, you may be invincible, but that doesn't mean you're funny." She said and I chuckled. She walked over to us. "I remember," she pointed to Stefan, "but you are new," she now looked at me.