8.

*At a house in Tennessee*

Klaus parked the car on the road, a few feet from the house. He got out and I followed him. We watched a woman with blonde hair walk outside the house from the front door. "Rudy," she whistles "Rudy come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She beds down to pick up the toy. When she turns around, Klaus and I are standing infant of her. Klaus had his arm around my waist so we looked like couple... I had to hold myself not punching him. 

In case you are wondering what happened to her read this part of a chapter in you don't want to just skip it. I wrote at the end of this part END so from there I continued this chapter . 

START

I woke up with gasp in a room that I didn't recognize. First I thought Klaus moved me into another room so I stood up only to fell down into nothingness. I opened my wings so I wouldn't fell into nothingness. I started flying around, and then I saw some door on the bottom of nothingness. I flew there and and opened them. A bright light blinded me. I went into the room and the door closed itself. I recognized this room... okay it's not room but you know what I mean... it's heaven. Why am I back here and why is no one here? 

"Vivienne." Some voice called my name. I was trying to find the voice when I realized this is what happens when I am in trouble.  

"Great what did I did now?" I asked the voice. 

"You didn't do anything I am here to tell you what you are."

"What do you mean? I am an Angel. Maybe I don't look like one but I am." I argued. 

"No you were created by mistake. You shouldn't exist." The voice told me. I feel my heart breaking. "Years ago when you were supposed to be born one of the Angels got missing. We later found out he was kidnapped by Devils. And since they can create other Devils like we Angels their plan was to make something that looks like an Angel, acts like one, have wings and have few of our powers but it's not an Angel because it has Devils basic powers, their wings won't look like ours and then there is their personality. It's like Gemini (No it's not like the zodiac sign. I mean it has two personalities but maybe it's little like Gemini. And no offense to Geminis I am one too so just go with the story and don't get mad at me please.) they are two faced creatures. One second they act like the purest creature in the world but another second they would kill even their best friend." The voice explains to me but I interrupt him.

"But I am not like that. I would never kill my friends."

"Even if they kill someone who is important to you?" He's got a point... 

"But still I will control myself I know I would." 

"Of course you would control yourself or at least you will try. But it's your nature." He said that and then I realized what the voice was trying to tell me. 

"You told me earlier I shouldn't exist. So that means I am a mistake?" He didn't say anything. "So that means yes." I started tear up and breath heavily, like when you have anxiety attacks. "Is this suppose to be punishment?"

"No. I just knew you wanted to know why everybody thinks you're a monster."

"Great you helped me realize that I am a mistake. That I shouldn't exist. That me existing made my friends suffer." Great I have to go back. I closed my eyes and started trying to get from this hell. 

"No...." It's all I heard. I opened my eyes and was in car my head on someones shoulder. I looked up to see... Klaus. Okay not weird at all. 

"Hello love. You're awake finally."