7.

Edited

I woke up at the morning. I saw Klaus wasn't laying on me now. I stood up and heard someone talking so I. went to look who it was. I came to them and saw... Klaus and Elijah? Klaus was changing into clothes while talking to Elijah. "Well, well who do we have here." Fuck I think he heard me "Come on Vivi we know you are there." I showed myself to them. 

"Hi missed me?" I asked sarcastically. I waved at them. "Hi Elijah. Nice to see you again."

"You too Vivienne."

"Great that you are here Vivi because I wanted to ask you something." Klaus said and I looked at him. "Why did you helped us get away? Doesn't that mean you're going to lose friends?" Klaus asked me. I looked at the ground then back to him. 

"It's my nature to help people or even an assholes like you. To answer your other question I don't have an answer." He looked at me confused. I wasn't blaming him what I said didn't make sense to him 'cause he doesn't know what I am. 

"Okay. Now would you like to come with us?" Klaus asked me. 

"Where?"

"To Alaric's apartment."

"I don't feel like it. I just need some fresh air and walk."

"Okay now I am not asking." He snaps my neck and everything is black. 

*****

When I woke up I was laying on a couch in Alaric's apartment. I sat up and saw Klaus, Elijah, Katherine and..... Stefan?!

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus said as he looked at Stefan. 

"I need your help..." Stefan said I shot him confused look. What is he talking about. "For my brother." What's happening. 

"What happened to Damon?" I asked finally getting everyone's attention. Stefan just looks at me like I did it to him. I think it's because I helped Elijah and Klaus to get away. 

"Well, whatever it is, its's gonna have to wait for a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus says towards Stefan totally ignoring my question. He walked into different room and I looked at Elijah in hope he will answer my question. But no. 

"You understand how family is important," Elijah said to Stefan, "or you wouldn't be here." He started walking towards Stefan and stopped when he was a few feet away from me. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall." Klaus said and I saw he was standing behind him. Elijah turned around and Klaus put dagger into his chest. Stefan moved to help him but I teleported to him to stop him. Elijah's skin started being gray and veiny, Klaus bought him by placing his hand on the side of his head. He then placed him on the floor. I looked at him in the shock 'Why he did that' I thought for myself.

Klaus sped Stef to the wall and held him there. I moved to stop them but then I stopped myself. Don't get me wrong but I don't want to get myself into...this. "Now, what am I gonna do with you." Klaus asked him. I watched as Klaus stabbed Stefan with a piece of wood. "Do you feel that?" He asked. "It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you are dead." Stefan groaned and Klaus looked over at me as I tried to fight myself to move and help Stefan. I looked at him, hopefully he would stop. 

"Please Klaus," I whispered, "just hear him out. Please." I begged him. Mostly for him to put Stefan down but I wanted to know what he wants too. 

"The witches said you had a cure." Stefan said. 'Cure for what Stefan! Why am I the only one who doesn't know why he needs it.' "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." I looked at them in shock and in confusion.