15.

I was crying the whole night. I couldn't sleep. My phone started ringing and when I looked at who was calling me I groaned, "What do you want Klaus?"

"What do I want? You ended last night's call in such a hurry."

"Yes, and?"

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know Klaus. But it might be because you are annoying and I would like to not hear your voice."

"Oh, come on angel. Tell me," Klaus pleaded over the phone.

"Angle? Why Angel?" I asked him wondering why he would call me that.

"Because it suits you," it was weird that he called me that and I was worried Rebekah might have said something.

"If you say so," I took few deep breaths before continuing, "I have to go now. I hope to not speak to you soon. Bye."

"Goodbye Angel," I waited for him to hang up. I got so confused by his nickname for me. "Angel? Why Angel? Oh, I just hope Rebekah kept her mouth shut." I wonder as I walked into the bathroom and I realized I didn't have my tooth brush , "This day is off of a great start Vivienne." Because I didn't have any other choice but to go back to the Salvatore Boarding House, I changed into something I found and teleported back to my old room. I was on my merry way out the window when I heard grunting from downstairs. I wanted to just leave and let them deal with whatever shit they got themselves into, but curiosity got the best of me. I walked down the stairs when I heard Damon scream out of agony. I ran towards the living room and saw the curtains opened and Damon's flesh burning. "Oh, my god, Damon," I quickly closed the curtains before helping him from the chair he was tied to. "Who did this?" I asked him.

"How the hell am I suppose to know. It wasn't Stefan that I know," Damon informed me and I looked around. I was looking everywhere and when I finally looked behind me I saw someone.

"Who are you? What do you want from Damon?" I asked the man. When he realized I was talking to him he got surprised and confused, as if I wasn't supposed to see him.

"Who are you talking to?" Damon asked me still grunting on the floor.

I looked down at Damon to make sure he can at least sit, but when I looked back where the man was before, he disappeared, "Him- What? I swear I saw someone standing there," I pointed to where he was standing before. "He had brown, slightly curly hair. And he kind of reminded me of Tyler," that's what got Damon curios. He looked up at me before realization hit him.

"Oh, god. No."

"What? You saw him too?"

"No, I didn't see him. But I think know who you saw. We need to find Bonnie," I helped him get up and I took him to his car. He insisted on driving so I let him.

*****

We were driving through every street until we finally found Bonnie with Caroline and Damon pulled up near them. "Greetings blondie, witchy," we waited until they got closer to the car. "We think you got your voodoo wires crossed when you got rid of Vicky Donovan?"

"Matt's sister?" I asked wondering what they were talking about and Damon nodded with his head.

"What do you mean? Why?" Bonnie asked mostly Damon.

"Because I'm the pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Bonnie's eyes widened.

"Well, why would you think that?" Caroline asked Damon.

"He chained him to a chair and shoved a poker into his chest, and I kind of saw him," I explained.