12.

After Klaus uncompelled Stefan he turned to Rebekah. "Now the reason you're here." Klaus began to walk up to her. "Gloria tells me you know how to contact the originals witch."

"The original witch?" Rebekah asked him. She seemed surprised. 

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus asked her, and she touched her neck but realizes something was missing. She looked down in shock before looking back up at her brother at her brother worried. 

"Where's my necklace?" Stefan looked between then confused. "What did you do with it? I never take it off!" Rebekah asked as she raised her voice. I walked closer to Stefan slowly, and looked at him. He had the look on his face that screamed 'I know where it is.' Then it hit me. It's the necklace that he gave to Elena. 

"I don't know I didn't touch it." Klaus told Rebekah. I looked over at Rebekah who still had her hand on her neck. 

"We need to find it Nik." She said. 

"Tel me that's not what she needs. Tell me-"Klaus said angrily. 

"Now! I want it back!" Rebekah said before Klaus could finish. Klaus grabbed both of her shoulders so that she was facing g him and started to yell at her. 

"Tell me, that's not what she needs Rebekah." She got herself out of his grip and walked to the coffin. She lifts the pillow and feels around the coffin, but nothing. She then shuts the coffin and flips it over, which caused it to break. 

*The Next Day*

Me and Rebekah were currently at some boutique trying on some clothes. I was in dressing room facing Rebekah as we both tried on different clothes. Klaus and Stefan were sitting outside of the dressing rooms drinking champagne, waiting for us to find something and finally get out of here. 

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah said. 

"There's not." Klaus answered his sister annoyed. With that we both walked out of our dressing rooms. Her dress was black and it looked see-through. 

"Well, how do I look?" I asked and everyone turned my way. I had short dark blue dress with shoulder straps. 

"It looks beautiful on you darling." Klaus said, I just turned my attention to Rebekah. Because he has been repeating himself. Every outfit I tried the same answer You look great. I mean it's not like I don't like compliments, but I need a real answer, and Rebekah is the only one who gave me the answer I need. Even though she doesn't understand 21st century fashion yet, she is still more helpful that those two. 

"Rebekah?" I asked her. She looked me up and down at my dress before shaking her head. 

"It's not really your style." With that I turned on my heels and went back to the dressing room to change. As I change Rebekah started to complain again. 

"So woman in the 21st century dress like a prostitutes, then?" Rebekah asked. "You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah stated and I walked out of my dressing room. I looked at Rebekah and the dress she was wearing, they looked ridiculous on her. 

"You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing." Klaus told her as I changed. 

"Hey, not all of us dress like that." I told her and got out of the dressing room trying not to look at her dress. "You should try an outfit with skirt maybe. I think it would suit you better." Rebekah looked at me and at what I was wearing. I was wearing a white blouse with black skirt. 

"It's better, but still not you." Okay so another one to go. 

"And what is this music? it sound like a cable car accident." Rebekah complained (again), but this time I laughed at her comment. It was so true.