Burn Baby, Burn

ENGINE 19

LADDER 19

AID CAR 19

The alarm sounds.

The firefighters rush out of the bunk and hop into the engines. They ride all the way to where they were called. Once they get there, the hop out of the trucks.

One person starts running towards Maya and Andy. "Help! I need help!"

The rest of the firefighters start getting hoses ready to put out the fire.

"M'am, m'am, calm down, everything will be okay" Andy says. "Tell me what your name is first"

"Berkeley, my name is Berkeley Bollinger" Berkeley says.

"Cool, nice to meet you Berkeley, I'm Lieutenant Herrera. We're gonna do everything we can" Reassured the Latina Lieutenant.

Andy, Travis, Theo and Ben go into the grocery store.

****************

There was a explosion inside the store causing one of the firefighters to collapse because of the low oxygen.

"Herrera, Montgomery, Warren, Ruiz, report!" Maya shouts into her walkie talkie.

The alarm when there's a firefighter down starts going off.

"Damn it!" Maya yells.

Travis comes over the walkie talkie. "Captain! Ruiz is down!"

"Okay then get him out of there Montgomery!"

Travis takes off his mask and the puts it over Theo's face. "C'mon you're okay. Let's get you out of here" Travis says.

Andy and Ben work to get the rest of the fire victims out. Andy starts coughing. "I-I'm running out of O2"

"Okay let's get out of here" Ben says.

Ben and Andy help Jeffery out of the building. The guy told the firefighters his name was Jeffery.

"C'mon let's get you fixed up" Dean said, putting a oxygen mask on Jeffery.

"W-wait, my two kids and my wife are still in there" Jeffery stated, breathing rapidly.

Ben, Dean and Vic look at Andy.

"I-I can't go back in there" Andy says, also breathing rapidly.

Ben nods. "C'mon Hughes"

Vic gets up and goes to find the two kids and the wife.

*****************

When Ben and Vic find the wife and kids, they help them outside.

Jeffery looks up. "Their names are Cassie, Trinetta and Kingsley"

"We saved them sir" Vic says.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Jeffery says.

"Not at all a problem" Ben says.

The firefighters and EMT's help the victims to get to Grey Sloan.

*****************

A/N: Got the idea from Station 19 season 1, but made it my own.