4th Of July House Fire

It's been a month since the DeLuca-Bishop's house caught on fire. Dean offered to have the DeLuca-Bishop's live at his place and so far they've all somewhat loved it. Well besides waking up to a screaming, crying almost 1 year old they have. Neither Maya or Carina have gotten much sleep. The fire was 3 days after Ashlyn, Isabella and Skye ended school. They lost everything.

                                 ~June 4th~

It was around 12am and Carina was just about to go to sleep. Maya has to work late. Andrea, Skye and Isabella were already asleep whilst Ashlyn was still awake since she's the oldest even though she wasn't allowed to. Ashlyn had decided to stay up and read a book to try and get herself to sleep. She was already on the fourth chapter when she started to smell smoke.

"What's that smell?" She says aloud. Ashlyn walks out of her bedroom and sees the stove on fire with smoke coming out of it. She runs to her mama's room. "Mama!"

"Sì, what's wrong Ash?" Carina asks.

"The stove is on fire. There's smoke everywhere!"

"What?!"

"Sì mama"

Carina and Ashlyn run out of Carina's bedroom just as the smoke alarm goes off. Carina grabs her phone and grabs Andrea and Skye from their bedrooms. Ashlyn wakes up Isabella and the 5 of them run outside.

Back at the station the klaxon starts to sound.

ENGINE 19

LADDER 19

AID CAR 19

REPORT; 419 WEST SEATTLE BOULEVARD

"Cap, isn't that your house?" Andy asks as they run to the engine.

"Crap, it is" Maya says.

The firefighters drive to West Seattle Boulevard. Maya sees her family standing, facing the burning building that was once their home.

Carina stands there holding a sleeping 10 month old Andrea with a blanket wrapped around them both. Ashlyn and Isabella stand there in their blankets as well. Skye also does.

"Mommy!" Skye drops her blanket and runs to the blonde firefighter.

Maya kneels down picking up the 4 year old. "Hi baby girl" The older blonde says as her team rushes inside their home. Carina walks over with Andrea in her arms as Ashlyn and Isabella walk over together.

"Hi bambina" Carina says, kissing her wife.

"Hi" Maya says, kissing the Italian back.

"Mommy, our home is gone" Isabella says.

"I know it is, Isa and I'm so sorry" Maya says.

"What are we going to do with no house bambina?" Carina asks.

"I-I'm not sure" Maya replies.

Andy walks out of the house. "We tried everything we could, but all we got was this" She says, holding up their family photo. "I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Herrera, thank you for everything" Maya says.

"No problem cap"

~Present Day~

"Hey cap, you okay?" Dean asks. Maya had been daydreaming.

"Oh-what-yeah I'm fine" Maya says.

"I'm sorry little man left you up all night Dean" Carina says.

"It's fine. Pru always use to when she was that age, now she's 5" Dean says.