Fire House Baby!

Maya is in her office working on the some paperwork when she hears a knock at the door. She looks up.

"Omg, what are you two doing here?" Maya asks, with a smile on her face.

"Well, I got off of work early and Ash woke up from her nap, so I thought we'd come and see you" Carina says, holding the little blonde.

"Well, I'm glad you did" Maya says, taking the baby from Carina and holding her close. "The team is out on a call right now, so it's just us"

"Okay"

"Mind if I show Ash around the station?" Maya asks.

"No, bambina, why would I mind? She's our daughter" Carina says.

"Right. I love you" Maya says, leaning in to kiss the Italian.

"I love you too, bella" Carina kisses Maya.

As Carina starts to deepen the kiss, the little blonde between the two hits Carina in the chest to get her attention.

"Oh, you want attention? You do? Yeah, you do?" Maya says in her baby voice. That's something she doesn't do often.

Ashlyn chortles and Maya smothers her in kisses, getting small giggles out of the baby.

"Hey! She was mine first!" Carina says and Ashlyn shakes her head, making both adults laugh.

Maya and Carina then hear the trucks pulling into the station and they walk to the beanery.

******************

As Maya just about finishes making sandwiches for the team, Andy looks in the kitchen.

"Well look who it is! It's my little sobrina (niece)!" Andy says, happily.

"You and Carina are gonna confuse her so much with you guys speaking Spanish and Italian to her" Maya chuckles.

Andy chuckles. "No, we won't. She'll just be a lot smarter then the other kids when she starts school"

Carina nods in agreement.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's my girl!" Travis says.

"Fire house baby!" Dean says.

"I made sandwiches for you guys" Maya says.

There's a chorus of 'thanks, cap.'

Ashlyn starts to cry whilst being in Jack's arms.

"I think someone needs a diaper change" Jack says, holding his nose.

"She's probably hungry too" Vic adds.

"Alright, let me feed her and change her" Carina says, taking Ashlyn.

******************

Carina feeds and changes Ashlyn. As she's feeding her, she yawns.

"You tired, baby?" Maya asks and Carina nods.

"We can go to the bunks so you can sleep" Maya suggests.

"Okay" Carina agrees.

After Carina finished feeding Ashlyn, Carina, Maya and Ashlyn go to the firefighter bunks.

Carina and Ashlyn fall asleep almost immediately. Maya ends up falling asleep whilst cuddling Carina and Ashlyn.

******************

A/N: This was a short chapter, hope you enjoyed!