My New Face{。}

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 1 Week Later¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

I woke up at 7:39 it was Saturday and oh yeah my birthday.... WAIT MY BIRTHDAY!!

I got out of bed and ran vampire speed to the bathroom which is in my room, guess you can see how anxious I am to see if I've changed any. I took a deep breath and turned around to looked in the mirror.......

Whoa I look around my friends age now maybe when I can hangout around with them in public and no one will whisper behind our backs why do they hang out with a young girl, even though I am a little girl but I just don't want anyone to tell me I am!

I Screamed with joy and a little fear My mom came vampire speed to my room, yeah yeah parents are vampires and what not (read orginal twilight books can't explain everything)

"Renesmee are you okay? hun" she said a little scared she wasn't the only one scared I was to when I walked around the corner so she could see me. I wonder what she'd think. Would she be upset I don't look like her little girl anymore?

"Yeah mom I'm okay" I said a little scared

"WHOA NESS you look around 15 or 16" She exclaimed before getting all clammy and awkward

"...and wow your um". she said motion her hands around her breast area I blushed a deep shade of red.

"Uh.. your gunna be needed clothes" she said before I can even add to her comment a voice chimed in from downstairs " WAY AHEAD OF YOU GUYS" aunt Alice screamed from down stairs. I never said I was thrilled having a vampire family with super hearing.

Oh.. god shes going to have a field day buying me a bunch clothes I'm probably not going to get to wear them all.

"In the meantime you can borrow some of my clothes" My mom said without my agreeing or disagreeing she walked out the room bringing a black jacket and black tights also a bra I never had to wear one before... well this isn't awkward. Note the sarcasm. I use that a lot!

"Okay here you go Ness she said handing me the clothes.

"Oh and that should... fit" she trailed off picking up the bra..

"Thanks mom" I closed the door got into the shower thinking about Jacob, of cource then I remember my mind reader dad is down stairs so i quickly got that thought out of my head and got out the shower I threw away my old tight fitting clothes since I'll never wear those again Alice is going to buy clothes that will last a life time not a human lifetime but a vampire one.

I put on my moms clothes they fitted a little loose but oh well. I stuggled alot with this bra. How do you girls wear this thing!? I got it on right ..... I think....? I let my natural perfect curls flow down and walked out the bathroom and saw.....

Jacob.....

He was leaning on my bed his black perfection hair all spiked up his muscles all ripped looking like a sex god! Look at me being a teen for what one hour and I'm already thinking like a love struck teen!

"Hey Nessie" Jacobs spoke all cool and hot. Stop thinking like that Ness uh, hello mind reading father less 200 feet away!

"Hey Jacob what are you doing here ... on my bed?!?" I said smiling like a complete idiot! and ... blush uhg! just like my friends said I do

" I wanted to say happy birthday...." He trailed off I see his eyes raking over my body. he looked at my different then he normal did...

"Whoa Nessie you grew you look about 15?. ...hey I have a present for you" he said again in his totally hot voice. Shutup Ness! I swear my cheeks went bright red when I said "Jake can we talk?

__________________==_____ 

comment . vote. like ideas!! something am i doing good no? sorry their short havnt got any feedback