Special Deliverys

Its been about a week Im expected to have the twins tommorow so i wasnt aloud to do any moving well you know what i mean i can move slow but not long distance.

so i was on the couch watchin tv i was wasn't adventure time! lol i know its for kids but i dont care!!!

The reason why i was seating on the couch alone was because alice jasper emmett jake rose and mom and dad were set up my house for the twins arrival!!!

I wasnt aloud to drink blood because we werent sure if the twins would like it so i've been mostly craving human food but after the twins are born im going hunting.

Jake came and helped me into the girls soon to be closet he left and i went through their closet wow i was right alice went over board the i

came upon their flower girl outfits and their matching shoes and bastket to throw their flowers sherrys wedding is in another week and a half she must be crazy nervous. i decided to text sherry and Ashley.

(sherry)-Hey Preggo chick

(me)-Hey soon to be mrs. Clearwater

(Ashley)-what am i

(me)-Embrys girl

(sherry)-No Wolf Girlys

(me)-lol so sherry you worried about your wedding

(Ashley)-yeah??

(sherry)- NOPE because im absolutey positive that i want to be mrs. Clearwater!!!

(Ashley)-awwwww!! and nessie what the fuck are you doing your suppost to deliver tommorow get some sleep me and sherry will be over their soon!

(sherry)- Mhmmm BYE PREGGO CHICK

(me)- Uhggg Bye ! =)

I tossed my phone on the twins bed and decided to move around on my own when alice saw me she freaked!!!

"Nessie what the hell are you doing"

"Moving to the couch?"

"You could of called one of us!!!"

I rolled my eyes and even then i didn't listen to her when my family left and it was just me and jake i told him i was going to get something to eat.

Good news i learned how to cook so my kids are going to be okay!!! they have a mother who can cook.

I made bacon, eggs, grits, pancakes, orange juice, milk, toast and alot of it since sherry and Ashley and seth and embry!! were coming over

We all now werewolfs eat alot!!!

so i fixed a plate for embry seth and jake and me Ashley and sherry While the boys literally wolf their food down we weren't even finish with our orange juice!

well Ashley was actually she wolfed hers down to just a little slower wow being around wolves all the time shes starting to eat like them.

seth and embry had to go patrolling they took over for jake so he could stay home with me that was really cute!

Ashley and sherry were by my side when all of a sudden i felt pain not like janes pain. but pain i felt them kicking like really really hard with sherry being a hybrid like me she heard them kicking and by my expression it hurted alot!!!

"JACOB I THINK ITS TIME" she yelled

he ran in here but not as fast as vampire speed but fast he carried me bridal style to the main house (carlisle house)

Their carlisle took me and jake with went him as he took me to his mini hospital room well thats what i call it.

The pain was growing stronger i swear if was literally breaking Jacobs hand good thing he can take it.... i felt something sharp perice my skin

"Okay nessie i gave you some morphine to ease the pain now i dont want you to look at me focus on jacob"

I nooded And turned to see Jacob gorgeous face i felt pulling and pain but not as much as before i did what i was told which was to pay attention to jake i could do that all day then moments later i heard crying followed by another ...

He handed me my two daughters in both pink blankets that i knew alice bought .

"What do you want to name them?"

When i held the first one she was precious and adorble i didnt know what to name her but one trait stood out the most her eyes she had my smile but Jacob eyes and his hair

"Iris......"

"Iris???....why?" Jake asked

"Because of her eyes their just like yours"

he smiled she had the most beautiful eyes every.

then u held the second one she looked excalty like me my Brown hair my eyes and jakes smile she looked smart and adorable

I named her laura since laura ment a smart and fun spirt and thats all i saw when i looked at her

"Laura....."

"Any middle names....."

"Laura sarah black"...... after your mother." i said

and he said "Iris Marie Black after your mother"

sherry and Ashley walked in they ofcource heard their names they just adored them and how could they not their so beautiful!

*******Next week*******

I just came back from hunting sherry and Ashley were watching the twins after they riped them away from alice and rose who been holding them non stop

sherrys wedding was Tommorow Thank god after the twins birth i went back to my normal size seth and sherry havnt seen each other all day alices rules!!! their not even aloud to text alice took her phone to Lol.

bad news my daughters are growing fast they look like their 5 months years old but they also mature fast because their walking!!!! My babys may not stay young forever but maybe a bit slower than when i was little.

And they fit into the flower girl outfits perfect!!!! i made sherry and Ashley their aunties/godmothers

the Iris was alseep so rose came and took laura and i was just staring at iris and my mom, sherry and edward went hunting.

Thanks for reading

comment. vote. should i stop this book or keep going?