Just Another Day

Renesmee P.O.V.

I woke up at 7:40 Jake , Iris And Laura were still sleeping so i gor up took a shower and put on some regular clothes like sweats and a t-shirt.

I made them bacon, egg, pancakes, waffles, orange juice, sausage just the usually and alot of it since the pack were coming well jared and quil were coming they never seen the twins before.

I went upstairs to wake up laura then iris and jacob smelles the food and came to join us. Their was a knock at the door and i knew it was quil and Jared.

Laura followed me to go answer the door I opened it "Hey Nessie" Quil said

"Hey Nes-" Jared whos interrupted by the sight of nessie he had a love daze in his face i heard jake growl

Thats when i knew he imprinted on my daughter. Jacob got up looking like he wanted to kill Jared all Jared could say was "Sorry" Jacob calmed down since he knew that wolves had no control over it

Jared and quil were to scared to eat here now so i wrapped up their food for them to go. And i waited for laura and iris to finish their food

They did and i grabbed their coats and we walked to the main house to find my dad, Emmett, and jasper laughing.

"What the hell are you guys laughing about" Jacob said really annyoned

"Revenge......" Edward said

"You Imprinted on my daughter and someone imprinted on laura you daughter" He said with a huge grinn on his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs to find rose holding liya but no sherry hope they didn't steal her out of her house!

"Rose please dont tell me you guys abducted liya ?"

"No Nessie Sherry Brought her here"

I was relived that they didn't Do that I just realised i never held liya i wasnt going to ask rose now looks like she'll kill me if i do. So ill hold her later

I was bored as hell so i called Ashley we barely talked since she had to leave.

"Hey ash how are you?"

"Im Great I've been around humans and they dont really phase me that much any more. hopefully i can come back soon"

"Great did you here about sherrys daughter"

"Yeah. shaliya right?"

"Mhm. But we all call her liya!"

"Cool. well ill talk to you later me and Tanya are going hunting"

"bye"

and she hung up i was happy thats sees doing good and that her and embry were coming back soon!

SETHS P.O.V.

"Bye babe im going to go pick up liya"

"Goodluck with that" sherry said smileing.

I actually do need luck i walked into the cullens house and asked rose for liya rose looked upset but she handing liya to me anyway

Liya was adorable she looked like sherry but also like me she was perfect hopefully noone will imprint on her because i want her all to my self and to sherry.

Speaking of the pack were going down to lapush beach for a quelling meeting . we all sat down by the camp fire Jacob nessie Laura and iris sam and Emily had a son Sammi and even my sister leah was pregnant the new pack is going to go great maybe me and sherry will have a boy.

Before it started sherry, leah, Emily, Claire, and nessie went inside the house while the pack members talked and the kids went to go play well not liya she was born 2 days ago she only looks 6 months hopefully she dont grow to fast liya went inside with sherry.

SHERRY P.O.V.

all the pack women came inside while the boys talk uhg boys the kids went out to play except for liya i was feeding her . her milk from a bottle we didnt know if she would like blood propbly not shes she shows more of seths traits.

"LEAH YOUR PREGNANT AWWWW!"

"i know sherry now you guys will have a neciece too or nephew"

I gave liya over to sue ans charlie who were on quelling reservation and they played with her for ever

The pack is going to last for many generations with claire and quils son David sam and Emily son sammi and ofcource i hope me a seth have a son not now! but maybe when she 5 .

Liya was getting tired well thats what sue said so i grabbed seth and we walked back home while saying goodbye to everyone and we went to go get liya who was fast asleep and we continued walking home

"seth do you ever wanna have more kids??"

He smiled "Yes i want as many as you want"

I smiled "I don't care how many im going to love them all"

"wanna try tonight"

"NOWAY"

he laughed hard "i mean maybe when she gets a little older "

"adreed " he said