The Return

Renesmee P.O.V.

I got up sorta late this morning but who cares Jacob nor JJ were coming to school Wolf Stuff JJ phased a few times uncontrollable so we had to keep him home until he can controll it.

I met up with Sherry and Ashley Again no Embry no Seth, Tony or Steven. Wolf phasing Issues. Liya on the other hand was happy her brother wasn't coming same with the twins.

I'm sure Iris was most happy Jake wasn't here to interfear with her and Emanuel.

We all started walking to school and when we got there everyone looked a bit confused I guess wondering were the boys were.

Liya's P.O.V.

We all stayed by the car usually I'd go over to my friends but I didn't fell like it I miss JJ I definitely don't miss my wanna be cool brother he started phasing right when we had that party Something between him and Nia he doesn't wanna talk about it.

The bell ranged and I went to my first class which I had with my parents and JJ. JJ isn't here neither is my dad so I sat by my mom well at school shes just a friend.

This class was really boring I mainly thinking about Lunch and JJ Who the hell am I fooling I'm Part wolf who skipped breakfast I'm starving!.

All my classes were really boring since JJ and my dad weren't hear I'm even starting to miss my annoying brother. Finally lunch come I almost ate my hand off

"Slow down Liya" Bella said

I laughed "Sorry my mom didn't cook and I definitely wasn't eating dads cooking..."

Everyone broke into laughter I had my next class with Rosalie and Emmett it was an honours class so its mixed with all grades.

It was also boring and gross listening to Emmett and Rosalie being all lovey dovie... Uck.

I grabbed my bookbag since the bell had rong and met up with my mom and Nessie and we walked to the car.

It was a silent drive home unless you count Alice begging to go shopping.

We Got home and inside of being greeted by dad and Steven We were Greeted by a pale girl with crimson red eyes blue eyeshadow and a black and red cloak.

Jane.

Jane Im sure that was her name I've heard about the Volturi came when I was a baby When Aunt Nessie was a baby.. I was frighten by the point she had a gift as well she hurt you with her mind It fells almost as if your burning alive or worst...

"What are you doing here?" Mom spoke

"We told you we'd be back once we've proven that your sons would be part wolf.."

"We?..." I asked

she gave me a cold smile I asumed the rest if the volturi were at Carlisle home.

"Well Even thou they did turn out to be wolves its no bother to the volturi." Alice spoke

"Right you are but your dealing with our natural enemies containing our secret its unimaginable..." She spoke coldly.

"Well I'll keep an Eye on all of them make sure the're not to revealed to humans and they can be found normal" Alice Added.

Normal... Im not normal I know that.