Joy

We walk a little until we come to a little building. We walk in and I say. It's getting dark we should camp here? Natalie nods and starts looking for stuff we could need. I hear something in the closet. I hear it slightly move. I Walk to the closet hand on a arrow. I open it and I hear a scream. It is so high pitched it made me back up. I see a girl looking at me a little girl. I say what? Natalie goes to the child and says hello what's your name? I say Natalie she could be infected or something. She says I'm taken the risk. She looks skittish and she says where's mommy!!? Tell me now! I look at her and I see that she looks around 6ish. I say what's your name? She yells where's mommy?!?! I say what's your mommys name? She looks at me and she says nikkie. Now where's mommy! She looks very angry. Natalie looks at me and says so much for last people on earth. I say ya. The girl yells where's mommy!! I say your mommy...she went on a trip to go find food. She will be back in....10 years. I thought to myself I hate lieing to the kid but her moms gone. She says m-my names joy. My mommy gave me food and told me to stay here till she got back. Those people...they took mommy. She went to help them... She said she would be back. I say joy. Your mom will be back. Ok? She says ya. I hope so. Natalie looks at me with a disappointing look. I say we can't just.... She looks at me and says oh I know. We look out and I see its dark. I say ok now let's block the doors. We do that and we fall asleep.