Collapse

I run into the room on the other side. I push through and then Bryan pushes me to the wall. I push him back off me and he throws me back to the wall. I grab his hand and I visually see the chip. I pull back his hand and push him out the door. He looks at me and smerks. He runs the opposite way. I run after him. He gets all the way till we get to the room with 5 halls. I tackle him and push him against the wall. I punch him twice before he shoves me off. I grab his leg and he falls into the grates. We are both in the grates now and we struggle for a little bit. I push him to the edge. I hold his head down to the zombies. He pushes me up. I fall back and he jumps to the other side. I jump and push him into the pipes. One is steaming and I put his hand there. He yells no! The chip burns and he yells out what have you done damn you! I hear a rumble. He yells it's gonna blow up! I look and feel more rumbles. I run to the freezer room then to the elevator. I see Bryan running. He yells let me in! He runs and i looks at the ground at the door closes before he gets in. The elevator is banged on for a sec before the building shakes completely and I hear a lot of bangs and the building collapses.