Chapter 4

Aryan

All while the way to dinner I kept thinking of it. I made her uncomfortable while zipping her dress. But I couldn't help it. While doing it I noticed something. She had scars on her back. Almost fading but still visible. I kept taking a look at her from the rear view mirror. She was still blushing. Oh how I love her! She must be cold to others but she still has a weak spot for me.

Dinner was boring with the plans and everything. We had gone over this a hundred times already. It only felt good when the dessert came in. Natasha had gone out for some air I suppose because she seemed very suffocated in that dress of hers. So being a gentlemen I was, I ordered for her. The thing she loved since we were kids. Chocolate ice cream.

After dessert we decided to go to the rooftop for relaxing. I don't know who invented truth or dare but if I could I would kill the person. We're not kids anymore. Mohit suggested we play it. Along with that drinks were ordered. This was officially – TRUTH OR DARE- ALCOHOL VERSION. The rules were simple. If you want you can answer the question or do the dare given and if you don't wish to then you drink a glass of wine.

The bottle landed on Atharva first. He chose dare and we made him twerk on seductive songs for solid 3 minutes. But she wasn't even looking. Not because dancing monkeys are not a pleasant sight but rather because she was lost in her thoughts. After a few turns and lewd acts the bottle landed on me.

Of course I took dare because they'd ask me weird personal questions if I took truth. And it went as I thought it would. They asked me to kiss someone who isnt married or isn't dating. I knew who they meant but still I tried to ask some of the staff there. All the ladies from the staff must think that I'm a total pervert thanks to these people. So I finally went to her and said- "Can I kiss you?".

She was in shock. So much in shock that her eyes could've popped out. She nodded for a no. I was expecting that. She wasn't drunk. Yet. Further, they kept asking her weird questions and do dares. Dares with me to be specific. And so she had to drink. A lot. The drunk soul took over her too in the next hour. That definitely calls for going back to the house.

Vinayak decided to drive because we were all alcohol-full. We got back at the house pretty soon. I didn't bother helping the guys to their rooms. The monkeys were way too heavy for me carry. So I just took her with me. Look at me, finding excuses to be close to her!

And so we ended up all alone in our room drunk AF. It was 12:42AM and I felt the need to actually get some sleep now. She looked tired too. Now comes the big question.

Do we share the same bed!?