Chapter 12

Aryan

My hand was bleeding. I broke the glass by mistake. Well, it wasn't a mistake. I was pissed off from whatever happened today. Is Natasha dating Rose? Why the fuxk did they kiss?

I thought no one heard it because they were busy with the game. But she did. She came rushing to see what it was. I would've felt better if she would have come for my sake. She saw my hand covered in red. Vinayak came from the behind too but she stopped him. Does she know? She sent him away and went out to bring the first aid. She came back quickly. Sometimes I forget that she's a doctor so she might not be doing it for me.

"I can do it myself. You dont have to....."- I said politely.
"Shut up." - came the cold reply.
"Natasha please. You have a lot of work as it is."

But she didn't listen. She had begun picking the minute pieces and cleaning the wounds. She was so gentle with me. All this while she said nothing. She carefully wrapped bandages around my hand and helped me clean the scattered pieces of glass.

She was leaving the kitchen now. This is my chance. I took her arm and grabbed her by the waist. I made her turn around so that she faced me.

"Why do you treat me like this?" - I asked her in the utmost hope for an answer. I was desperate now.
"Let me go."
"Please tell me. I'll let you go then."
"I treat you just the way I treat others."
"Stop lying. I know you still love me."
"Aryan for fuck's sake let me go."
"I've seen your pendant with an A on it. I know you call my name in your sleep. I know you avoid me because you still think of me. You still think of us.  I know you waited for me all these years. Then why do you keep running away ?"
"Stop it!"

We were shouting and whispering at the same time now. I pulled her even closer now. I could see her eyes still avoiding mine.

"Answer me Natasha! Please! I need to know..."
"Yes I love you!" She said it out loud. "Yes I love you. I always have and always will. But you were the one who ran away first Aryan. You were the one who avoided me."

She had tears in her eyes. I was speechless. I was merely a frozen stick at the time. She admitted it. But she's right too. I did run away first.

"Look at me Natasha. I'm here now. Cant you take me back?"
"I want to. But what if you run away again?"
"I had my ow-" -
"I'm not finished yet... If you ever run away again then I wont be able to suffer this again. Only I know how hard it's been on me since you left. You never even looked back Aryan!"
"Because I was told not to!"
"What do you mean you were told not to?"

     _____________________________

****NEXT PART IS NATASHA AND        
ARYAN'S BACKSTORY.**********