Chapter 23

Natasha

I literally thought I wouldn't be able to breathe again with the way we kissed but Vinayak broke us off. I was thankful and wishing he was dead at the same time. He was just about to lecture us when Aryan lifted me up again and began to take me out of the kitchen.

I wrapped my limbs around his body as he easily glided through the hall as if I weighed less than a feather. He didn't spare my mouth though. His never left mine. How was he even walking with that?

Anyways, I realized too late that there were other people in the house who were now hooting as Aryan passed the living room to our 'shared room'.

"Do make her walk funny in the morning."- I heard Atharva call from the other room as Aryan shut the door behind us. He pinned me against the door for just enough time to lock it securely. He took a napkin from a table and put it in the keyhole to stop the others from peeping. I heard groans of disappointment from outside the door.

That should have seemed embarrassing to me but instead it turned me on so much.

He gently put me down on the bed and climbed up on it. I perched myself up in his lap, my knees on either side of him. I could feel his hard thing against my core. It was no surprise that I was dripping too.

He opened up the rest of my shirt and took off my bra along with it. His one hand cupped my breasts while the other was wrapping my hair in his fists.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"- he asked, breaking the kiss.

"Right here Right no-ah!"- I half moaned when he didn't let me complete and pinned me under him on the bed. In a flash he took off all of our clothes and we were taking in the sights of each other's naked bodies.

I didn't notice at first but his cock was kinda big. I wouldn't have a problem with it inside me but the size of it would give any girl shivers.

He kissed my navel and then headed further downwards. He first slipped 2 fingers inside me and then his mouth attacked my clit. His tongue licked and slurped and his teeth rubbed against me gently creating the perfect sensation through my body. But he wasn't letting me come. He brought me to the edge and then started over again. I tried to help myself with my own hand but he yanked it away.

"Jesus! Aryan either stop or do it properly-" I complained.

He gave me a smirk and adjusted me again so that the behind of my knees were secured in his firm grip. He tapped his dick on my opening and then without warning, shoved it all the way in. I let out a sharp breath/moan. He didn't wait much and started to pick up the pace. It was crazy. I was loosing my fucking brains here.