Chapter 25

Natasha

We didnt bother shutting the door close this time. He yanked off my bikini top right in the living room and tossed it on the sofa. We half walked and half stumbled into the room while kissing.

The scent on our bodies was still ocean salty. His skin tasted salty too. It turned me on even more. We took down the rest of our clothes and jumped straight to the bed. I heard the ripping of foil. Something we had forgotten about last night.

"How do you want it today?"- he asked in the huskiest voice ever.

"Surprise me."

"You asked for it!"

He flipped me over from under him and got me on all my fours. It was perfect. Missionary is overrated anyways. He took my hands in his grasp and put them behind my back. My cheeks felt cold against the pillows and my hair got all tangled up.

He stroked my clit with his thumb while sliding a finger inside me.

"Wet already aren't we?"- he said smugly. I could feel the smirk even though I couldnt see it.

"Just-do it. Please."

"We'll be quick okay? The others will be back soon."

"Aryan!"- I rushed him to just go for it.

"One fast fabulous fuck session coming right up!"

"Aryan~"- this time I moaned his name as he slammed into me. I suddenly felt so full. So above the world. He pulled it out so that only the tip remained as he teased me with his skilled musician fingers.

He growled in response and  thrusted back into me. Harder this time. He kept going deeper. Hitting spots I never even knew existed. My face dug deeper in the pillows and I started to feel weak in the knees.

It felt amazing. So this is what it felt like to have sex with someone youre in love with. It makes everything a whole lot better.

He squeezed my ass as we were closer to climax. Both of us came at the same time. The orgasm ripping through my body. From my head, through the spine to the tip of my toes.

He flipped me over and put me on top of him. He had already thrown away the used condom. I placed my head on his heaving chest. We were both out of breath. I held his face in my hands and he gently made small circles on my bare back.

The moment was perfect in itself. I wished I could stay like that forever. It felt so right. Like this feeling you have that nothing could possibly go wrong now.

I planted a small peck on his lips and headed to the bathroom to clean up. When I got back, he was asleep so I didnt wake him up.

Thankfully the others were still out so I retrieved my bikini top from the living room sofa. It made me smile. I didnt remember when was the last time I felt so cheerful.

I mean what could possibly go wrong now. Right?